Thread: Where to find cypress touchpad driver for dell xps 15z

Where to find cypress touchpad driver for dell xps 15z

I need some help to find drivers for Cypress touchpad driver for Dell XPS 15Z. I had formatted my pc and after that the touchpad has stopped working. I first thought this will work well after formatting. I had also updated windows to find the drivers. But things does not looks to be working well. After looking the specs I found that this system has Cypress touchpad and the driver is not available. Can anyone help me to fix the problem.

You can find that on the official website of Dell. That is the place where you can get all the drivers you are looking for. Just visit the website and go in the support section. Locate the driver and then install it. That will resolve the problem. Just for test go in Device Manager and see whether the touchpad is detected or not. If not then it can be a hardware problem. The device must be atleast detected for installation.

I am giving you a link below from where you can download and install different drivers. Just go on that and click on the respective section. You have to find the right product type. The second thing you can do is use a driver updater software. There are many of them available. Just run the tool and it will automatically find the right drivers for your system.

Cypress Touchpad Driver

Re: Where to find cypress touchpad driver for dell xps 15z

I upgraded the BIOS on my Dell XPS 15z to the latest version and I have had no issues with the Cypress track pad since then.