Thread: How to add POP3 email to the Email Application in sony tablet s

How to add POP3 email to the Email Application in sony tablet s

HI, can anyone help me to setup POP3 email account on my sony tablet s so that i can use it with all other Email application. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to add POP3 email to the Email Application in sony tablet s

Have you looked at the manual rather guide give to you? because see i am not sure but they must have mentioned all the steps regarding configuring the account.

No need to look at the manuals even, you can simply follow the steps mentioned below.

• Before you start with the same i would like to let you know that you’ll need the incoming and outgoing server list securities types and port number for your email account. If you don’t know about this information you can simply contact you your Email provider.

• First start with tapping the apps icon on your home screen.

• As you see the application screen tap on the Email Icon, this will open the “account setup” screen.

• In the Email address field you have to enter your Email address and subsequently enter your password in the below screen.

• Now tap the next button that you can see on your screen, which is exactly right side to other fields.

• As you click on that you’ll see the account type screen as mentioned below in the picture.

• Thus after that you have to tap the POP3 button, after you can see the incoming server setting.

• Now you have to enter all the necessary field such as your Email account, password, POP3 server, security type, port etc and then click on “next”.

• Once you click there those settings will be verified and you’ll redirected to the outgoing server setting. Now you have to enter the field such as SMPT server name, security type, and port number and then click on “next”.

• Once those setting will be verified after that you can see the screen showing account option where you can configure the Email account setting and then tap next.

• You can see the next screen showing “your account is setup and email is on its way” thus you have to enter the necessary information required in the blank spaces and tap the next button.

• You can see the inbox in the next screen from where you can access all your mails.

hey thanks for the suggestion your have mentioned but still all the steps i have carried out perfectly but still i am not able to access the account, what could be the problem over here? Am i making any mistake?

I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over this link so that you can have better idea about the same as they have explained the same thing with very good presentation.

I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over this link so that you can have better idea about the same as they have explained the same thing with very good presentation.

It might be possible as there could be some problem with the Email application that you have installed in your tablet. Because all the settings mentioned above is perfectly ok, in fact you can see the same thing representing the video, mentioned by the above user.