Thread: How to access android market and install application in sony tablet s

How to access android market and install application in sony tablet s

HI, i am quite newer to this device thus wanted to know some basic knowledge about utilizing the device. so as the title implies will you please let me know How to access android market and install application in the device?

Re: How to access android market and install application in sony tablet s

HI, i am quite newer to this device thus wanted to know some basic knowledge about utilizing the device. so as the title implies will you please let me know How to access android market and install application in the device?
    What exactly you wanted to do? I am not able to get you, are you having any problem with accessing the android market or you haven’t ever make use of this application? And you wanted to know how you can do that?

See i have mentioned some steps in order to access the android market.

• Tap on the home screen icon so that wherever you’ll be, the device will let you to the home screen itself where you can find the option called “apps”, so just tap on that.

• Once the application screen is displayed, tap the market icon.

• For accessing the android market for the first time you must have to accept the terms and services thus just tap on “accept”

• As you accept the terms and condition you’ll be able to see the android market screen.

• From the market you can have so many things to download as you can see the category list below next to application list.

• You can see the featured application on the top of the screen, and you can see the title scrolling after some seconds.

ok that’s fine but still how can i install those application in the device? and along with that do let me know whether is it possible to make use of the application which is actually not downloaded from the android market? Can we installed those application as well?

you can simply download the application by selecting it from the android market screen, and the screen will be appeared as you go through this.

Home screen >> Apps >> android market

Search the application whichever you wanted to download to your device, for example IMDB, so as the application appears in the screen. The page will open for the application which will let you enable to download the application to the device.

ok that’s fine but still how can i install those application in the device? and along with that do let me know whether is it possible to make use of the application which is actually not downloaded from the android market? Can we installed those application as well?
    Off course, you can do that and that’s not a big deal after all, but still it is always recommended like we should not make use of such application if possible. Since they used to cause software corruption most of the times.

See this obviously recommended by the experts but still i can use it and i prefer to use them, and i would say this is just a matter of understanding. If you are well known with the source from where you are downloading the application then off course you’ll be sure as the application will not damage anything.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance over this video as they have mentioned the whole procedure in order to install the application in the device.