Thread: How can I connect to wireless network in Sony tablet s?

How can I connect to wireless network in Sony tablet s?

HI, as the title implies please let me know how can i connect to WIFI through this tablet? Though I am using it from couple of days but still i haven’t ever tried connecting to WIFI. It would be glad if someone helps me with this, thanks in advanced.

Re: How can I connect to wireless network in Sony tablet s?

This is quite simpler process and for that you can simply follow this steps in order to connect to wireless network.

1. First you need to be at home screen where you can see the icon for the “apps” so just tap that.

2. Tap the setting Icon

3. Once as you see the settings screen, tap the “wireless and network” option

4. Now you have to tap the WIFI menu to turn on the WIFI adapter.

5. As you tap on that you can see the green checkmark which indicates the WIFI is turned on

6. Select the option under the WIFI that’s “WIFI settings” where you can see the “wireless and network” screen.

7. You can see the SSID and other detailing option that you have to configure.

8. You have to tap to select the desired WIFI network.

9. Once you completed with that the security type configured on the wireless router or access point is automatically detected. Thus over here you have to enter the password if you are planning to connecting to secure network.

10. As you completed entering the password you have to tap to the “connect button”

11. Once you select the Icon connection, and after the connection is established, connected is displayed under the WIFI network.

12. You can see the wireless notification icon at the tray at the right bottom of the screen which displays connection and signal strength.

Thanks for the suggestion but reading all the steps is quite pathetic and i am not able to get you perfectly, so please is there any way through which i can have some presentation through which i can understand this thing? And i think the procedure that you have mentioned seems automatic, isn’t it?

yeah exactly you are right as the process that the above user has mentioned is automatic rather you can make connection manually as well, and for that you need to follow this steps.

• If suppose your WIFI network is not displayed, it may not be broadcasting the network SSID and in that case you must set up connection manually.

• Now you have to tap the “add WIFI network” option from the menu item. Once you click over there you can simply see the add WIFI network screen.

• You have to simply enter the name of the router or simply the access point and along with that tap the security field to display a list of security types.

• Tap the security type configured on your wireless router or access point and enter the appropriate password and tap on save.

(Important – when manually setting up a WIFI network, the network SSID, security type and password must be correct or the connection will fail)

• As mentioned above you can see the connected written on the WIFI network option.

Thanks for the suggestion but reading all the steps is quite pathetic and i am not able to get you perfectly, so please is there any way through which i can have some presentation through which i can understand this thing? And i think the procedure that you have mentioned seems automatic, isn’t it?

Off course you can have it, in fact i was about to recommend you the same thing like you should try to visit the following mentioned LINK and you’ll get the complete procedure.