Thread: VGA output of BlackBerry Playbook

VGA output of BlackBerry Playbook

I have a BlackBerry Playbook tablet pc and i want to make the connection within this tablet pc and projector. After discovering lot of things about this issue i know that There is possibility to do this task by using HDMI to VGA. What will be the VGA output generated when the connections has been made within tablet pc and the projector. this is well for me and it will be work to get best video output on projector screen. I need more information about this issue. Can anyone knows more about it? Thanks for any such help.

Re: VGA output of BlackBerry Playbook

HDMI is a DVI connection and normal PC's able to provide this type of DVi connection for making the connectivity with the HDMI and VGA type of port. Hence the quality comes with using this DVI is being so nice. I Don't think that this tablet pc has been provide such DVI connections. Hence it being really to get the best result best VGA output with this tablet pc.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    HDMI is a DVI connection and normal PC's able to provide this type of DVi connection for making the connectivity with the HDMI and VGA type of port. Hence the quality comes with using this DVI is being so nice. I Don't think that this tablet pc has been provide such DVI connections. Hence it being really to get the best result best VGA output with this tablet pc.
    HDMI is DVI + audio and as per the above articles mentioned that this tablet pc already helps to provide the DVi connection. Hence simple "dumb" adapter will work. In that case, i will be suggest to you for just check more things about this and if possible then use it for making best connections.

As per my own knowledge this tablet pc has currently compatible with standard mini HDMI cable. Hence i recommend to just try to find out any such kind of cable for connecting this mini HDMI to the VGA> This is well for you to get the best result with using such mini HDMI cable.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    As per my own knowledge this tablet pc has currently compatible with standard mini HDMI cable. Hence i recommend to just try to find out any such kind of cable for connecting this mini HDMI to the VGA> This is well for you to get the best result with using such mini HDMI cable.
    I used a mini HDMI to HDMI cable and connected it up to the VGA port of projector. Now i found that the projector works to do this connection and it has work for solving the VGA quality problem. You can also try this type of cable on your system and check that it works well or not. This is well for me and it works to fix the projector connectivity with the tablet pc problem. Then you catch best result on your projector with the VGA port.

VGA is an analogue signal, whereas DVI-D and HDMI are digital. Hence there may be problem arrives with this VGA at the time of comparing quality of the VGA output. In such situations you can use above mentioned techniques or can be try to improve the VGA output quality. Use normal way such as upgrading VGA driver or something else for doing such performance improvement. Try this on your tablet pc and check its result.

there are hdmi to vga adapter presents in the market. You can use it and check its result. I hope that such kind of adapter works to fix your VGA type connection problem. Few branded company provide this type of adaptor. One of the popular name in that list is HP. Hence try to get compatible adaptor via search engine. I hope that it helpful for making good connections.

Yes, this type of adapters is being good for making such connections. This adapter provides different digital signal sources up to 1080p on an analog input signal to connect. Hence there is possibility to get best screen resolutions on the projector screen. This is well for you to fix this type of problem. Use it for connectivity to get best VGA quality output.