Thread: Box app giving an extra 50 GB on BlackBerry Playbook

Box app giving an extra 50 GB on BlackBerry Playbook

Hi, I am BlackBerry Playbook user and i found Box.net application in BB app world. I read its features and details. It describes that the applications offers 50Gb of memory space for this tablet pc. I think it is really great for using such 50GB space. This is really helpful if the tablet contains limited number of memory space. I have tablet pc and it continuously 16GB space. I want to use this app. Is there anyone already used such kind of applications on BB tablet. If yes, please share your valuable information here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Box app giving an extra 50 GB on BlackBerry Playbook

Yes, there is possibility to get this facility. If you use the Box.net app on such a tablet pc, they will give you 50GB extra space. It works like having a usb drive permanently connected to the playbook. Installation of this application is being very easy and you can do it with the help BB app world. Then use it for installation of applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Yes, there is possibility to get this facility. If you use the Box.net app on such a tablet pc, they will give you 50GB extra space. It works like having a usb drive permanently connected to the playbook. Installation of this application is being very easy and you can do it with the help BB app world. Then use it for installation of applications.
    You can also use this application in onlin manner. Try to access it. In this case, you need to simply fill login form on this tablet pc. WIth the help of login facility, you can surely get this 50Gb of space on internet. It actually works like a external storage space. Hence use it and check its details. This is well for you to catch complete 50 Gb of memory space on this tablet pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    You can also use this application in onlin manner. Try to access it. In this case, you need to simply fill login form on this tablet pc. WIth the help of login facility, you can surely get this 50Gb of space on internet. It actually works like a external storage space. Hence use it and check its details. This is well for you to catch complete 50 Gb of memory space on this tablet pc.
    By default, this BB playbook containable 16GB of memory space. Hence for storing large amounts of data there is necessary to get such kind of memory space provider applications. YOU can found this application on the BB app world. 50GB on tablet pc is being great storage space. also the additional 16GB space of the tablet is also presents. You can use it and check its details. This is well for you.

As per my personal experience its not a free applications. This BB app world never gives any product as free. I think its value is near about $20/month of this tablet pc. This is well for me and it works to fix my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    As per my personal experience its not a free applications. This BB app world never gives any product as free. I think its value is near about $20/month of this tablet pc. This is well for me and it works to fix my problem.
    The 50GB is a great bonus over this tablet pc. You can simply do this download app and login task. Then complete 50Gb memory space is being available for you. YOu can use for storing various kind of data on it. Hence try this and check that whether it gives problem with specific file format for storage purpose or not. You can found its more details on search engine as well as BB app world also gives such details.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    The 50GB is a great bonus over this tablet pc. You can simply do this download app and login task. Then complete 50Gb memory space is being available for you. YOu can use for storing various kind of data on it. Hence try this and check that whether it gives problem with specific file format for storage purpose or not. You can found its more details on search engine as well as BB app world also gives such details.
    I used this application on my BB phone. Box.net works perfect! I like it and the 50GB was a nice treat. I think the same kind of application can also possible to access on the Other BB tablet and smartphone.