Thread: can i have VLC for IOS 5

can i have VLC for IOS 5

Hi, i am using Iphone 4s in which there is Ios 5 installed and i am not that satisfied with the default player that i am using for listening the song. but still i have heard that we can make use of VLC player in this IOS build? when i using the previous version of IOS at that time i have used this VLC player but i am not sure about the Ios 5 is there anybody having idea about the same?

please let me know from where can i download this player for my device, any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: can i have VLC for IOS 5

Have you tried using the same setup that you must have used with the Ios4? I am not sure whether that will be helpful or not but still as a attempt i would like to recommend you to make a try at least and see what happens.

Have you tried using the same setup that you must have used with the Ios4? I am not sure whether that will be helpful or not but still as a attempt i would like to recommend you to make a try at least and see what happens.
    Though I have the same opinion as the above user but still if suppose that fine doesn’t seems to be working that you can simply download the set up from here as i have tried with this setup with my Ipad and it is quite good.
    But along with this i would like to recommend you that you should also make emphasis on the code i have given below as for compiling the libraries you must have to enter them.

$ tar jxvf VLC-1.1.0-iOS.tar.bz2
    $ ln -s VLC-1.1.0-iOS vlc
    $ cd vlc/extras/package/ios

Hey thanks for the suggestion but really the one that you have given is working perfectly but the one that i was using in the previous version was not that helpful.