Thread: Does Android Player app available for PlayBook

Does Android Player app available for PlayBook

Hi guys I thought it is worth to share this I have came across this new Android App Player for BlackBerry Playbook which I already downloaded not yet installed checked though but look like it is one of the awesome app look like it is not official but who cares until it works up to date so guys anyone here already using this app or know how does this works I would be really like to know this

Thanks

Re: Does Android Player app available for PlayBook

Yeah I came to know about this app a month ago and already downloaded it but the problem is I am not able to installed it on my play book its download as .bar file on my computer and it display as a garbage on my tablet so can anyone here can assist me how to install this on my tablet

Some BlackBerry users become aware of that RIM has hide the BAR installation file for an early on build of the BlackBerry Playbook Android Player on their web site. . You’ll download the primary beta manually and run it on your PlayBook. It doesn't at present have a back button however it will functional . Simply remember this can be a awfully early build and that i have seen later builds that are far better. you may have to be compelled to facet load this installer therefore take care to grasp a way to try this before downloading

Android is open supply. the explanation why is as a result of it needs Linux to run. reasonably messy for an OS to want another OS to run it. however that the case with Android additionally Google do not own the apps. The developers do. The developers decide if they need to bring their appsto BlackBerry app world or not. Google has nothing to try to to with it. it's utterly legal and a awfully good move by RIM.

Lol . i assumed the playbook was accessing the Google Android Marketplace . Since its developers, repackaging their apps, i suppose we have a tendency to won’t see Google Maps extremely hoping to possess guys on playbook

It’s not that they'll access the Android App Store it’s that developers will simply upload their apps to the Blackberry App World and therefore the Playbook can play the apps with no modification in code. IE It's Android software emulation. as a result of the Android App designers retain management of their IP, they'll conceive to code for the Android, and then upload to each stores and double their profit. It’s a win for developers AND for customers.

Why would RIM wish to run a huge garbage virtual machine? Android is not even an OS Its simply an app that's being ran on high of Linux. Android cannot do what BlackBerry pill OS will. QNX is by way the foremost powerful mobile OS there's. it's therefore powerful that this video shows it running Android. How does one suppose this app player is working? Let’s see Android emulate QNX. better part is these Android apps can most likely run smoother on pill OS than they are doing on Android

this is an epic fail why would you employ apps developed for an additional platform rather than attempting to induce developers for your OWN platform which is able to be used not solely in tablets however in future berry's too... this can be beyond surreal, RIM if you needed to possess Android apps simply use Android and install your own servers as an choice

The Bottom line here is that Blackberry is removing any application advantage between itself and Android, and betting that, when individuals build the selection between a Android pad or a Blackberry pad, they will opt for Blackberry as a result of the higher specs, and probably as a result of the preference of the OS. and the inter-compatibility between the Playbook and BlackBerry Phones. If they may do it to the iPad, it might achieve dominance - why get a iPad or Android pad when the Playbook runs apps for three devices