Thread: Dose BlackBerry Playbook Support Chinese and video call Apple iPad

Dose BlackBerry Playbook Support Chinese and video call Apple iPad

Hi guys

This is really important to me actually my brother is studying in china and I am planning him to sent the BlackBerry playbook for surprise gift for the christmas but there is one problem I was looking for the playbook that would support the Chinese language and also able to video call Apple iPad as I am using it . now my search is somewhat unreliable so can some here help me if there any data available on this I would be really glad to knew this as the festival is so closed and I am yet to make my purchase please a little help here

Re: Dose BlackBerry Playbook Support Chinese and video call Apple iPad

I don’t know exactly does BlackBerry playbook support the Chinese language hopefully they will have it after OS 2.0 but I am also really need the support as I am native china and I would like to see Chinese language on my BlackBerry playbook

Yeah at the moment I can’t find any option for East Asian Languages this is really odd don’t know why it is so but as far as I knew 2.0 will contain it, I have seen few leaked images on that hope fully this may true

I am intended to buy this BlackBerry playbook what I want to know that if the Chinese language is set to release with the 2.0 OS then Will they be ultimately adding Chinese support to every PlayBook or do they make us purchase an additional edition that supports Chinese ?

BlackBerry play book is ready to read Chinese websites with none problems no WRITE though i was able to upload a couple of mp3s with Chinese and that they were showing within the music player fine However, photos don't seem to be able to show Chinese properly, in truth if you loaded a folder with a Chinese name on it, it'd crash the photo folder.

I simply received a PB yesterday, and extremely attempting to allow it an opportunity. I live within the US and selected English throughout setup, however once I loaded some Chinese MP3 files, all i see is gibberish. Mine don't show properly.

Its look like the BlackBerry playbook support the Skype and also seems like apple is not allowing the other device for video call so it not clear yet so I am also hoping for the answer anyways did found anything on Chinese language please ,, thanks

Unicode works fine. I even have loaded up quite a couple of Chinese mp3's with Chinese file names and mp3 tags with Unicode, and that they are all operating fine. Chinese web site works fine too. i am hoping we'll get Chinese input still...