Thread: Does Citrix Receiver is available on BlackBerry playbook

Does Citrix Receiver is available on BlackBerry playbook

I was planning to buy a new tablet and I was considering to buy BlackBerry playbook , now I am noob to all this technical stuffs but my friend advice me to not go for the BlackBerry playbook as apparently he had heard somewhere that BlackBerry playbook is not supportive to Citrix Receiver , now I am too much attracted to the BlackBerry playbook and beside my friend doesn’t even own one so I would like to request the people here can they would advice me on this issue I would be really glad to know this

Thanks

Re: Does Citrix Receiver is available on BlackBerry playbook

Don't worry you'll be able to do for the BlackBerry playbook as RIM announced already Citrix Receiver for the BlackBerry PlayBook is currently out there in beta kind. The app is out there in BlackBerry App World and offers IT managers enterprise virtualization from the PlayBook. With the Citrix Receiver, users will access virtual desktops on servers with Windows also as an organization's enterprise apps thus opt for it

Wow Excited about this. Looks like the BlackBerry playbook is starting to come together as a real business tool , Can't wait to try this out. Downloading now hopefully everything should go well

Hi guys I would like to say this I already tried out my company's Citrix server. It looks good, but will be a lot easier to use with a Bluetooth mouse paired to my Playbook. It's not easy to click on something precisely with just your fingers. So not useable yet

Unacceptable These kinds of programs ought to are out there in April. maybe currently that the NDK is in closed beta we'll see some quality begin doping up for the playbook. it's rim's fault for not having the ndk out there lots sooner.

The multitasking powers permit the PlayBook to run multiple apps at intervals the Citrix Receiver app, and From a user perspective, this can be just like the multitab browsing expertise on the BlackBerry Playbook browser. the concept is to grant PlayBook users a additional desktop-like work expertise even when out of the workplace. How well which will translate to the Playbooks’ little, 7-inch show is difficult to mention. however i'm very excited for this

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    Unacceptable These kinds of programs ought to are out there in April. maybe currently that the NDK is in closed beta we'll see some quality begin doping up for the playbook. it's rim's fault for not having the ndk out there lots sooner.
    I don’t apprehend what's wrong with you if you see The iphone did not have NDK till nine months later. Android did not have NDK till Android one.5 seven months later. If RIM unwariness the NDK in October it'll be the fastest platform to release the NDK out of the 3. you must be pleased with the RIM

Hey guys this can be not very acting on my BlackBerry playbook as i'm obtaining a slip-up stating "Citrix Receiver has experienced a slip-up. Please attempt once more. If the matter persists, please contact your administrator." This pops up when i get an "Invalid Certificate" error. will anyone her tell what the heck wrong wit this i'd be very grateful thanks

Hey I lately tested the Receiver on the Playbook, and for the foremost half, it's sensible. sure options are missing, however it's still a beta. What I actually have noticed is that the date and time in Outlook revealed from our Citrix servers is far off. Emails show that they were received in 1875 and therefore the time is off by half-dozen hours and twenty eight minutes and Citrix farm is XenApp five on Windows Server 2003

Even I actually have this same issue with no plan of what to seem at. an equivalent user will log onto an equivalent server from the other version of the receiver and not have any issue. will anyone solve this i'd be glad to grasp this thanks?

Hey same issue here I recently upgraded my Citrix Receiver application on my BlackBerry Playbook to version 0.9.2.25. I will launch the appliance and it authenticates with the citrix server and offers me an inventory of applications. after I try and launch the appliance a dialog box comes up and says beginning "application" it then fails and therefore the following message comes up Error Application launch failed. Please contact your administrator . we have a tendency to are using the subsequent Citrix server "XenApp half-dozen on Windows 2008 R2 servers”. need help

I think this would possibly assist you . we have a tendency to are using verisign certs, however one amongst the intermedate certs was missing from my secure gateway. there's the location that may be used to verify your cert is sweet I don’t bear in mind the name at the instant ssl tools verisign one thing you would like to Google that then If it comes back something apart from inexperienced, you would like to mend your certs. Verisign truly walked me through the method of correcting on the secure gateway servers.