Thread: Can anyone suggest the Latest Blackberry alternative browser for BlackBerry Curve 8520

Can anyone suggest the Latest Blackberry alternative browser for BlackBerry Curve 8520

Is there anyone who can suggest me latest browser that can work on the my BlackBerry curve 8520 I been looking for the same but only able to find opera, bolt, and uc browser and I am new to the BlackBerry OS so guys I would really appreciate this I really need this

Thanks

Re: Can anyone suggest the Latest Blackberry alternative browser for BlackBerry Curve 8520

Whereas if you ask from me Opera appeared jerky on within the cursor movement department, looked like an ordeal simply to click on a link. however this may simply me my device. though it's comparatively new with a 500+ mhz processor and handles anything I’ve used it for nicely thus undecided of the explanation for this. Bolt on the opposite hand could be a dream to navigate by trackball/pad, the motion is fast and responsive, the scrolling is intuitive, and it “jumps” from button to button for you as you progress down pages creating them feel a lot of like menus, that is simply awesome.

Re: Can anyone suggest the Latest Blackberry alternative browser for BlackBerry Curve 8520

Its most likely simply me however I’ve found Opera difficult to figure . The menu button, that permits access to the favorites, refresh, bookmarks, and therefore the shutdown choice doesn’t work. Leaving the applying open uses lots of battery power. Anyone recognize what I’m doing wrong??? Do i want to clear thus me memory? If so how do I try this in Opera?

I did just like the streaming video choice on BOLT however found it troublesome to figure with overall. whereas watching the video, my BlackBerry 8310 would head to sleep mode once one minute am passionate about it normally ought to if I haven’t touched something once one min. I probe for some way to counteract this however no go.

I sometimes make use either Opera Mini or Bolt as different browsers. i am not sure?! i attempted wanting it up on on BlackBerry world app and that i didn't realize it. thus I when to opera's online page and take a look at to download it, it did initially however it had been a white page with letters didn't install. thus I left it as that. I will see the writing on the app, however I couldn't install it

So i'm going in to the m.opera.com? I simply tried it and within the middle of the page was a link to download version five. after I clicked that link i used to be taken to a page after I might hit a download button to download the program. Hope this can assist you

Most people realize them faster than the default browser. additionally the cover version of opera five that is soon to be released has a lot of options than the in-built browser .The only suppose the browser is that there's no thanks to create any of them the default. thus if you clicked on a hyperlink during a message, it'd still open within the BlackBerry's browser. you'd ought to click on the icon for a 3rd party browser to use it.

While I like Opera mini 6.1 as had issues with 6.5 additionally I even have Bolt similarly and it's an honest browser there's an extra there is another one known as uZard

I like opera 6.1 on my BlackBerry daring 9650. Opera 6.5 did not show text or pictures as massive as 6.1. Bolt displays sure websites higher than all others however is appears to require forever to open.

Opera Mini is my alternative browser . It will be downloaded at opera.com Bolt and Uzard are the sole alternative choices. Uzard is in beta and is not terribly solid on the text input field nor at saving passwords. Bolt is alright however I realize it not as fluid and straightforward to use as Opera.

guys i favor to share this with you that The native browser works far better if you disable the JavaScript, disable background pictures. I did that and noticed immediate speed improvement. thus Disabling background and every one pictures, as well as javascript, can extremely speed up the native browser. Also, load everything in Column read. Use Bolt for giant pages, opera mini if the page refuses to even load in Bolt. that is how I roll.