Thread: BlackBerry bold 9000 showing the Reload Software: 552 error

BlackBerry bold 9000 showing the Reload Software: 552 error

Hi guys I need a help ion this now have BlackBerry bold 9000 and somehow I have managed to bricked the phone now it won’t start at all no matter what I do I have tried all the process but still I am unable to achieve the success can anyone here help me to solve this issue I would be really glad to know this as I am really frustrated because of this please guys a little help will be valuable thanks in advance

Re: BlackBerry bold 9000 showing the Reload Software: 552 error

Hi guys even I am also have this 552 error on my phone don’t know what to do is it any possibility that I can do to fix where it look as if my blackberry freeze and not working on me plus at the present an 552 error message just prompted and is not disappearing even when I take away the battery plus put it back in to do a hard reset . it started when I was transferring songs straight to the blackberry , I believe perhaps I did make use of in excess of memory. I had nearly about 12 songs on there and they were mass in between 200 to 500 kbs please guys I need help on this a I yet to slove this error message pop up. Is there anything I can do? Please recommend I would really appreciate it.

If it is the device memory full then try this
    1. Go to the option
    2. On their Status and check your File Free

And if see any memory is nor free this its better that you should delete the MP3 that you have transferred. Hopes this will help you

I think this might help you need to wipe your device and for that what you need is PC, a latest BlackBerry Desktop Manager , latest BlackBerry OS for your device and the JL_Cmder all this can be find on little search on Google . but before that You have to remove all the data from your BlackBerry phones but before that you must try the basic USB connection at first . just plug in your phone and instead of running DM run app loader There’s a chance the phone will connect, and just then you be able to root around in the device’s files. Then delete all the recently installed applications, as well as any unused theme files even current third party themes as for some reason third party themes can cause troubles . and if possible try to upgrade your OS trough App loader see if this works of not if it don’t then you go for the device wipe

I feel bad to inform you that if you are getting this error this that means that your OS is spoiled so in such case you need to reload the OS on your BlackBerry phone and that is the only way to save your phone and all the data that you have in the phone will be lost but if you have backed up it earlier then you can recover that later .

Hey I have used BlackBerry desktop software, JL_Cmder, as well as loader from the apploader, however yet I am unable to make use of phone it is s not coming on as it is not upgrading the OS, it only just keeps disconnect then reconnecting please guys I need help on this I would be really glad

All I can suggest you is that you can connect the BlackBerry phone with the pc which have the latest desktop manager once your phone is connected you go to the application loader over there you will see that all the application on your phone are presented now be able to remove the application that causing this problem

What I can suggest you is update the framework it will work perfectly as while you try to load the OS it downloaded from my carrier and it worked so I hope it will work for you people who also have this problem

Hi guys I had this issue when I installing the on app then restarting and I was unable to get rid of this problem as it didn't look like BlackBerry phone was connecting on the desktop manager . so I had to make use of the "application loader" option which did start". While it required the r password but I just press OK to get around. I then removed that app that it was amazingly stared to working I just don’t had to reinstalling OS plus I didn't lose anything.

I had the same problem with my BlackBerry 9000 which got the 552 error message this evening so I connected my phone with the desktop manager and unloaded all the apps that i didn't require that it ever thing was fine. Something with the 9000 and apps which gives 552 error message strange

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife is the best solution that I can find at the moment and this I suggest to everyone also because my phone was dead and it locate it and permitted me to back up every of my apps plus music etc then I get the reload software message it wipe it after I had completed it then restored it so I was able to I reinstalled the OS hopes this help to you also