Thread: in playbook Google+ sends me to the mobile site

in playbook Google+ sends me to the mobile site

My question is as I’m using the blackberry playbook which I bought it recently, but the thing is that whenever I try to open the google + it sends me to the mobile site. So I would like to know how can I set to the website view.

Re: in playbook Google+ sends me to the mobile site

Even I would like to know that how to view as a website view as mine is having the same problem. so do anyone have the idea about this.

As far as I know you can change it to the website view after sign in to the google plus. So I would like to tell you that you can do it after login in and going to the bottom of the page you will see in which view you want your page to be displayed. Go to the website view and click on it. After which it will change you to the website view.

I have tried this and what I see is that the it changes to the website view but after doing sign out and again sign in I see the same view of the mobile site view. So what should I do now??

As you are saying that after doing sign out and sign in again you see the same view of the mobile site then for this what you have to do is that the try remembering the password in your cache and see again whether it is able to view the same thing after login in again or you can now view the website page after doing this.

As if it does not happen then I must say that you have to do it manually as the google + is in the beta version so it is possible that it may take time to fix this issue.

Mine is working fine in the blackberry playbook and the page is displaying fine. I think it should be also viewable in yours.