Thread: Micro SD Memory Card not detecting in My laptop

Micro SD Memory Card not detecting in My laptop

i take some pictures on my micro sd memory card and then i insert it onto the laptop. i try this connection but suddenly it gives error message 'memory card error'. also i try to check the content of the memory card but still same thing happen on this laptop. I never want to loose any kind of data from this card. Can anyone describe few things about this that helps to fix detection problem? Is there any way to copy data from this card to the laptop. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Micro SD Memory Card not detecting in My laptop

In that situations you can check that is there any virus files presents on this card or not. Yes, it might be possible and hence such detection problem arrives on it. IN that simply try to scan this card with the antivirus. This is well for solving your problem. Try this and check that whether any virus presents on it or not. If anything such remove that virus file.

here you can also try to connect the same card on the linux based system. This linux based works to detect the card> specially if the card contains any virus program, then also such card detectable in Linux. The reason behind it is simple. Linux doesn't allow to run any executable file. Hence not any single virus able to activate on this system. This is truth., You can used it on your system.

In other conditions, you can also check that the port or the card connector you used is capable to do this connection or not. It might be possible that the problem is in the port connections. hence try to do this connectivity with different port device. it might be work in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    In other conditions, you can also check that the port or the card connector you used is capable to do this connection or not. It might be possible that the problem is in the port connections. hence try to do this connectivity with different port device. it might be work in your case.
    In such situations, you can also try to connect same card with the different laptop system. This is also helpful for you to avoid any such port detections problem. Try this and check its details. This is well for fixing your complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    In such situations, you can also try to connect same card with the different laptop system. This is also helpful for you to avoid any such port detections problem. Try this and check its details. This is well for fixing your complex issue.
    If you format it YES you will loose all the pictures and the files that presents on this micro sd memory card. Hence its better to first try to do this task. In that case, Use either scanning with antivirus or apply connectivity with the linux OS. This is well solutions that always work with most of the system.

yes, i also think that this linux connectivity will definitely work to fix your detection type of troubles. Linux is an OS that works for avoiding any virus running process. there is no such possibility to run the executable files on this linux system. Hence you definable helpful for avoiding any such connectivity problem by using this Linux.

Normally this kind of trouble comes up when memory card gets crashed. In that situations there is no such possibility to do the connectivity on this system. Try to perform formatting task on it./ This is well for you to fix your card detection problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Normally this kind of trouble comes up when memory card gets crashed. In that situations there is no such possibility to do the connectivity on this system. Try to perform formatting task on it./ This is well for you to fix your card detection problem.
    If there is not any solutiosn presents that work to fix this connection problem, i can say to perform formatting task on it. DO this task on your micro sd card with proper formatting process. THen immediately apply data recovery process on it. It works for getting previous deleted data. There are so many software presents on many sites that works to do this task. Use one of such software and perform data recovery task on it. It will fix your connectivity problem.

If you have not believe that such data recovery software works or not, then contact official service center. Service center expert makes task on it. It might be possible that they do some serious work on this micro sd card and fix your card detections problem. Try this and check its details.