Thread: Skype for blackberry bold 9900

Skype for blackberry bold 9900

Hi, i am having some doubts regarding the application i have mentioned. As almost all the operating system has comes up with this application preinstalled but still when this is available for this device? i have heard Skype is coming...not soon, but it's coming. Anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views thanks.

Re: Skype for blackberry bold 9900

well when i was searching about the same i came to know that for the device that runs OS6 can install this application in their phones but still the one that you have comprises OS7 isn’t it? And because of that only the application is not presented yet.

But still the news is like Microsoft just decided to buy Skype for 8.5 billion, and since Microsoft and RIM are partnering up so i can say that after sometime surely the application will be available but till that you should make use of another application that you can download from the blackberry app world.

I am not sure about the same but still have you ever searched in the blackberry app world? I think you may get this application over there.

Hi, i am having some doubts regarding the application i have mentioned. As almost all the operating system has comes up with this application preinstalled but still when this is available for this device? i have heard Skype is coming...not soon, but it's coming. Anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views thanks.
    Yup you are right like the application is about to come for the blackberry phones, but still the thing that i am not getting is like i can see this application on the skype’s official website but not on the app world, why such a big difference?

I am not sure about the same but still have you ever searched in the blackberry app world? I think you may get this application over there.
    As i have already mentioned like the application is not available yet so how it is going to be there? But still thanks for the suggestion but i have already made a search over there many time for the same but didn’t got any good results. But still whenever i search regarding the same i used to get other results showing other application such as, IM+ Talk: with free VoIP calls , IMplus Pro etc. so is there anybody have ever tried this application? Please let me know whether they are good or not.

Though the above user has mentioned about the app world but still that is quite worthless seeing over there. Because the application is not available over there rather you should try to get it from here itself.