Thread: Are Blackberry phones most used smartphones in the world

Are Blackberry phones most used smartphones in the world

Hello friends, I just wanted to know is the blackberry phone most used or the most selling phone which is been used by the public in the world. I mostly see that the public uses the blackberry phones and they are happy with the phone which they used. So let me know that what you think about it and also if you have something else to share then it might be great. So please tell me what you think. Thank you.

Re: Are Blackberry phones most used smartphones in the world

I also think and i have all my friends and also the family member on the blackberry. So according to me it is the best smartphone and it is best to use it, so according to me the blackberry is been mostly used.

I do not think it might be the only phone which is there in the world is the best and i would say that the Samsung is the best and also it is the best selling phone which is been used with the public in the world, and most of the users for the smartphone is the youngster.

You can't see that phone is been mostly sell or used by the user there in the world. You can only check with the selling of the phones and also you will come to know that the phone is been used by the user in the world.

According to me the apple iPhone is the best smartphone and also it is been mostly used by the user. I have seen the user of the America and also of the user of the other country using the iPhone, so it is been use over there the most.

I would say that the smartphone are been used as per the country wise, different countries have different type of the users and also mobile lovers. So if you go and check the statics of the selling of the phone of the different countries then you will be able to get the different phones and also you will be not able to make it that which is the phone which is been used the less and also mostly by the users in the world. So it is totally impossible to say that which is best and also used by the public.

I would also agree with the above user, i have seen people with the different mobile and also i have also checked the graph of the phone used in the different countries, i have observed that the people who are in the different countries uses different type of the phone.

I would say that the blackberry are the most used smartphone in the world and also i am using the smartphone so i am saying it, but i have seen people using it and also it damn good phone to use.