Thread: How to display message header in 1 line in blackberry bold 9900

How to display message header in 1 line in blackberry bold 9900

I have just getting my BB bold 9900 and i have done almost all setup with my preferred settings but still one thing that I can't seem to find though is how to 'display message header on 1 Line'. I have tried searching by means of every application but still couldn’t found any option but still my previous generations blackberries are all setup to do. Any idea how we can do that by means of this phone? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to display message header in 1 line in blackberry bold 9900

I have just getting my BB bold 9900 and i have done almost all setup with my preferred settings but still one thing that I can't seem to find though is how to 'display message header on 1 Line'. I have tried searching by means of every application but still couldn’t found any option but still my previous generations blackberries are all setup to do. Any idea how we can do that by means of this phone? any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Yup you are right as i also not able to make out how to set that option for displaying the message. But still i have found another issue as well ...maybe I haven't dug deep enough, but there are lots of thing missing in the phone that we can compare with the old alerts and ringtones that my old units had and almost all the setting are kind off maddening to re-learn the sounds for email, BBM etc.

as far as i know the device that you have can only display messages in the 2 line format and cannot be changed until and unless any update gets released fixing this error.

Yup you are right as i also not able to make out how to set that option for displaying the message. But still i have found another issue as well ...maybe I haven't dug deep enough, but there are lots of thing missing in the phone that we can compare with the old alerts and ringtones that my old units had and almost all the setting are kind off maddening to re-learn the sounds for email, BBM etc.
    Do agree with you, I haven't found "one-line" messages also, but I did a Switch Device and everything functioning just very well afterwards. All my conventional alerts and ringtones were just there. There is the odd application that's not modernized yet, but I'm a very happy camper.

i am not getting why you guys putting emphasis on ringtones and alerts because this is quite obvious thing which is actually about to change in every mobile.

So obviously if you are not getting the same which were in the OS6 so in its place you are getting another one for sure, so haven’t you tried that?