Thread: Using the mobile internet connection HTC desire keeps switching off

Using the mobile internet connection HTC desire keeps switching off

As I’m using the HTC desire Smartphone, I would say that the phone comes with the very good features. I never had the issue from the phone but from past few days I’m noticing that whenever I use the phone for the mobile internet connection I see that the phone switches off automatically and when I use this with the wifi I see that phone is working well without any issues. So I would like to know why is there such kinda problem. do anyone have the exact idea about this problem.

Re: Using the mobile internet connection HTC desire keeps switching off

As going through your issue you have mentioned that the phone of yours goes on switching off whenever you use the mobile internet connection and it is working fine while using with the wifi connection then for this try out clearing the cache in the internet browser. As sometimes it happens that if the cache of the phone is full then sometimes it does not allow the browser to work and due to that there are possibilities of mobile getting switched off.

While working on the internet have you noticed that the battery of the mobile is charged or not. Because while using the net on the phone it consumes more battery and due to that the phone might be getting switched off and you would not be noticing regarding this. So I for this I must say that see that your battery is charged while using the net on the phone.

As I’m having the dame phone and is working well on both the platform. While travelling I use the net on the phone and while am in the office or cafeteria I use the wifi and it works well on both the platform. So mine I would say it works on both the platform without any switching off issues.

If you are persisting the problem of the phone getting switched off while working on the phone net then for this you should try this:-

• Turn off your htc desire Smartphone.
    • After this remove your phone battery and also your sim card.
    • Now wait for few minutes.
    • Now put back the battery and the sim card and turn ON the phone.
    • After doing this all try surfing the net and see whether you are still having the problem or not.

I tried with the following things but still am having the same issue. So I would like to know that is there any other solution from where I can fix this issue. As still am facing the same issue while using the net connection on the phone after sometime which it gets switched off.

See as you have tried all of the above following things and still you are facing the same issue then my suggestion to you is that you should try contacting the Verizon care for this as they are the guys who would try to solve the issue and if necessary they can replacing with the firmware.

So my suggestion is that it is better you try to contact the htc support care for this issue.