Thread: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G shut Off abruptly

Blackberry Curve 9300 3G shut Off abruptly

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the Blackberry Curve 9300 3G phone, I am getting the problem with the phone, the phone is been getting shut off in the period of some hours. So please tell me what is the problem with the phone. Is there problem in the phone or it is something else. So please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G shut Off abruptly

I think it might be the problem with the phone, so you better do the factory reset of the phone and also if you have loaded any of the application then it might be giving you the problem of the phone.

I think it is some fault in the phone which you have purchased it and also i would suggest you that you better go to the service center and get the phone replaced, as it the new phone and also it is having problem in the hardware of the phone which is making t he phone to shut off. So you better go to the service center and get the replaced phone for the phone and you better check the phone for few days. So you might not get the problem in the new phone, so that's why i have suggested you to check the new phone also.

There might be the problem with the phone battery, as there might be some lose contact in the battery with the phone, or the battery of the phone might be getting discharge. So you check the battery of the phone and also you will be able to come to know the problem.

I do not think that it is the issue of the battery of the phone, i believe that the problem is in the phone. If the problem in the battery of the phone then it will show that battery of the phone is been dis-charge. So the phone shut off with the warning of the "battery-empty". I think it is the fault in the phone hardware and also i would suggest that you better go to the service center of the blackberry and get the phone replaced fro you.

I think that it might be problem of the operating system which is been used. So i would suggest you better do the update of the firmware which is there in the phone and check that you are getting the problem with the phone of switch off.

The phone automatically switches off is sure the indication of the operating system which is been used in the phone and also i would say that you better do the re-install of the operating system on the phone. I have also gone through the same problem which is there in your phone, i have to do the installing the operating system on the phone twice and also i have loses all the application and also the data which was there on the SD card. I have completely formatted the phone and it has worked for me.So before you do the format of the phone then you better take backup of the data which is there in the phone, so you will be losing it. So you better do it.

The suggestion which the above has given you is the best and also it total worked solution for the problem which is there on the phone, so you better go as per the suggestion of the above user and you will be able to get the normal and better phone.

I would suggest go to the service center, as you have got the new phone, if you do the formatting of the phone and it might not good for you. So you better go to the service center and they will do the formatting of the phone, but before that you better take the back up of the data so that you will not get lost of the phone data.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me and also i will try to solve the problem which i am getting it.