Thread: How much time does the battery of new Blackberry 9900 takes to charge

How much time does the battery of new Blackberry 9900 takes to charge

Hello friends, I have just purchased the Blackberry 9900 and i wanted to know how much time does the phone takes to the charge the battery for the first time. I have no idea about it and i wanted to know to know. So can please tell me about it, i wanted to do the charging of the phone. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: How much time does the battery of new Blackberry 9900 takes to charge

There is no exact time, but when you have got the phone for you then you just putted on the charging. Just keep it on the charging till the time the battery of the phone is not fully charged. If the phone battery is been fully charged then you can use it, i think it will may take 2-3 hrs for the new phone.

I wanted to say that as you have got the Blackberry 9900 then you charge the phone till 100%. Well i wanted to say that there is no 120% or the 130% in the phone charging, so you have to charge the phone till the 100% of the phone battery. If you have putted on the charging then let it be charge till the 100%, when the phone is been charged and also you will be able to use the phone. The charging of the new phone will hardly takes you 2-4 hours ot get the battery fully charged. If the phone is been fully charge and you have forgotten to see the battery charged, so you might be afraid that the battery is over-charged, so no worry about it.

The battery which are been used in the BlackBerry phones are the Li-ion batteries, so if you worrying about the “break-in” or “conditioning” which is been required for the phone, so it is not like old batteries which need the initial three charges. So you do not have to worry and put the phone on to the charging.

I wanted to say that it is the first time that you are using the blackberry phone, so you will be using the phone the more as to understand the phone, due to which the battery of the phone will goes down soon. If you are not new and you have used the phone earlier then you will be able to use the phone as it and you will be able to know the phone and also you will be able to charge the phone. So you are using the phone then you have to use the phone as it is and also you will be charging the phone daily till the time you are getting to know the phone.

I think that the above users have told you the information which is been required when you used the new blackberry phone and also the charging of the battery of the phone, so you better do it and there is no problem with the phone battery.

The battery of the new phone always takes 2-4 hours for the charging, it is the normal and standard time which is been required for the battery of the phone to get it charge, i would suggest that you better keep the phone on the charging and after 4 hours you come back on the phone and your phonew will be charged and also you will be able to use the phone and also next time when you will do the charging then you better do the phone then you charge phone normally.

Yes i would say that the above user have told you and i would tell next time you use the phone for the charging then you will have to charge the phone as the normal you charge the phone and also you will be able to get the phone normally.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me. I was thinking that the battery of the phone will take somewhat 6-8 hours and also it was something the same charging time in old phone.