Thread: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 track pad and browser experience

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 track pad and browser experience

HI, i have been using this device once and really i would say it is quite pretty, I have experienced almost everything but still i the thing that only disappointed me is the browsing experience with the given track pad. It goes wacky, has a mind of its own, and basically wigs out while you attempt to utilize it to zone in on something. Never ever saw anything like this before on any of my innumerable Blackberries over the years. Is there anybody over here seeing this ever?

Re: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 track pad and browser experience

well, i am not getting whether you are having issue with the track pad or you are happy with what you have gotten ?

Because i have heard that there are many people having issue with the newer OS that’s OS7 and its browser. There are so many peoples having scrolling issue and a squeaky track pad also.

Yeah exactly you are right as this happened to me where i would scroll down the page, let go of the track pad, and then with a mind of its own the screen scrolls on its own upwards and i believes as this must be an application that is been actually carried over from older OS6.

I think you should try a hard resetting the device, because this isn’t any feature that you can see in your mobile but this should be consider as a bug itself according to me. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try a hard resetting and see whether you are getting any changes in the utilization or the performance is same? because when i was having the same problem i did what i have suggested you.

Yeah exactly you are right as this happened to me where i would scroll down the page, let go of the track pad, and then with a mind of its own the screen scrolls on its own upwards and i believes as this must be an application that is been actually carried over from older OS6.
    I would say nope..there isn’t any application or something over here. Started fresh, nothing on here except for what came with the phone, and me transferring my contacts over from my computer. Phone is clean as a whistle!

If i am not wrong then I can bet its the thumb on the screen. Show us a video warily swiping vs you usually swiping the track pad as you're used to on the 9780 and 9700 trackball device. I was thinking it was the browser too.

If I remembered correctly, you should try to clear the cached, click menu and choose CLOSE. Yes the browser keeps running but give this a attempt and repeat. I'll agree the Blackberry 7 browser is very sensitive to Touch Trackpad input and for multiple exploitation.