Thread: Unable to make WIFI calls through BlackBerry Bold 9900 having T mobile

Unable to make WIFI calls through BlackBerry Bold 9900 having T mobile

HI, i am having this BB bold 9900, but still i am planning to get the returned as i am having various issue with the phone. See mainly I am not able to make "Wi-Fi Call”, and there are several other problems associated with the phone. there are too many important applications which is actually not available for the phone.

Re: Unable to make WIFI calls through BlackBerry Bold 9900 having T mobile

see be short of application accessibility is a usual part of being an early adopter. Research before buying helps get rid of this disappointment according to me. And as far as WIFI calling is concerned i would say you should wait till the next firmware update, because i have heard as the feature will be available soon.

I was also thinking about the same, as whether the phone comprises this UMA and WIFI feature or not, but still i came across one thread, as they were discussing about the same thing. I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance on it at least.

I was also thinking about the same, as whether the phone comprises this UMA and WIFI feature or not, but still i came across one thread, as they were discussing about the same thing. I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance on it at least.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but still the thing that i am not getting is like how those people are confirmed with this? because i don’t think there is any such feature amiable.

And i am sure about this because neither T-Mobile nor Research in Motion can make any firm promise on if and/or while the functionality might become available on the 9900, thus till that i can consider it as the feature is not available actually.