Thread: Application Unavailable and there is no ringtone for BlackBerry Bold 9930

Application Unavailable and there is no ringtone for BlackBerry Bold 9930

HI, I have recently purchased blackberry bold 9930 phone and i have noticed as the phone doesn’t comprises any application such as AIM and myspace in the phone, any idea why?

In addition, i would say this is not the only concern but along with that there isn’t any traditional ring tones are installed on this phone.

Re: Application Unavailable and there is no ringtone for BlackBerry Bold 9930

Have you tried searching the application in the blackberry appworld that you have mentioned in the Question?

If not then first you should try to search over here and see whether you are getting that application or not, because it is not always possible that you got all such application preinstalled in the phone rather we must have to get them download.

have you tried searching the application in the blackberry appworld that you have mentioned in the Question?

If not then first you should try to search over here and see whether you are getting that application or not, because it is not always possible that you got all such application preinstalled in the phone rather we must have to get them download.
    Yeah exactly you should get the application from the appworld itself, and if am not wrong you’ll surely get the application over here. Actually the thing is like it is not always possible like if one of the bold device is getting the application preinstalled that means this phone will also get the same thing rather it might be possible like the application that is installed in your phone might not have been installed in other phones, this is what the difference they used to made.

And as far as ringtones are concerned i would never prefer to have those traditional ringtones, and why should i do that? In fact no body care about that, whether they are installed or not. Because the thing is like we use to use the one which we like.

I don't know about those applications, but there appears to be some RIM add-on applications that are incorporated in the OS but not installed on the device| there may be. If you haven't run Desktop Manager and used the applications feature to ensure, it is worth doing. But if they aren't there, your presume is as good as anyone's on if and when? I'm with you as far as tones are concerned . I miss sonar, but the telegraph is a commendable substitute for me. But I really wish for the original light speed.

see guys if you really wanted to have those tones back so that doesn’t mean that you expect them in the to phone itself, the ringtone that you are expecting that could be easily available on the internet to download.