Thread: Samsung galaxy ace touch screen turned green after getting in contact to water

Samsung galaxy ace touch screen turned green after getting in contact to water

As I’m using the Samsung galaxy ace Smartphone from past six months, the phone was working fine but accidentally the phone came in contact with water after what I have seen is that the phone is working fine, but the issue which I’m facing is that the Samsung galaxy ace phone screen turned to green and due to which it is not visible properly. So I would like to know does anyone have the idea about how can I get back my normal screen.

re: Samsung galaxy ace touch screen turned green after getting in contact to water

First thing I would like to know is that have you tried drying all your parts. Because the reason for the screen turning green might be due to some moisture or water contain in the internal part of the phone. So my suggestion to you is that you should try drying all the internal parts with the help of any blower or dryer, so that it soaks all your moisture from it.

re: Samsung galaxy ace touch screen turned green after getting in contact to water

I have tried drying the phone with the dryer. After which the phone is working fine but the problem is that the screen color changed to green and due to this the fonts in the phone is hardly visible. So I would like to know is there any settings in the phone from where I can get my default screen back. Because due to the blurred screen it’s getting hard to read the messages. So can anyone help me out with providing the solution for the phone screen?

I’m having the same problem of my Samsung ace screen color showing multiple colors. The screen is visible to me but I want back the normal screen as it was earlier. One my friend suggested me that it can only be done by replacing with the new screen. So I want to know do I have to replace the screen with the new one, if yes than I would like to know what may be the cost for the screen as recently I have spent a lot on my laptop repairing. So I don’t want it spent more on the phone screen.

As you are mentioning than the screen of the phone is not visible as it was use to be earlier than in both the cases my advice to you would be that you should try contacting the Samsung support care for this, as in this I would say that it the phone screen have to be replaced since the screen that are connecting to the screen and the board might have been damaged. So my advice would be that you should try contacting the Samsung care as they are the guys who would tell you exactly about changing of screen or not.

Re: Samsung galaxy ace touch screen turned green after getting in contact to water

As you are mentioning than the screen of the phone is not visible as it was use to be earlier than in both the cases my advice to you would be that you should try contacting the Samsung support care for this, as in this I would say that it the phone screen have to be replaced since the screen that are connecting to the screen and the board might have been damaged. So my advice would be that you should try contacting the Samsung care as they are the guys who would tell you exactly about changing of screen or not.
    If your phone is coming under warranty then according to me there will be no charges for replacing the screen but if it does not cover warranty then I think there may be some charges for the screen replacement as it depends on them.