Thread: How to reinstall blackberry bridge on Blackberry Bold 9900?

How to reinstall blackberry bridge on Blackberry Bold 9900?

HI, i am very former user of this bold 9900 but the thing is like Blackberry Bridge was giving me troubles on my bold thus i just deleted it from the phone and was thinking to get it reinstalled once again. I un-installed it successfully but while I attempted to re-install it states the program is Un-installed. No matter what I attempt there is no install or re-install option in any of the menus. Any suggestion how can i reinstall it in my phone?

Re: How to reinstall blackberry bridge on Blackberry Bold 9900?

Have you ever tried downloading the application once again from the app world to your mobile? If not then you should first try to download it from here itself.

Have you ever tried downloading the application once again from the app world to your mobile? If not then you should first try to download it from here itself.
    Though you download the application from the LINK mentioned by the above user but along with that you should also visit over here as you’ll get the necessary steps in order to get the application installed in the phone.

HI, i am very former user of this bold 9900 but the thing is like Blackberry Bridge was giving me troubles on my bold thus i just deleted it from the phone and was thinking to get it reinstalled once again. I un-installed it successfully but while I attempted to re-install it states the program is Un-installed. No matter what I attempt there is no install or re-install option in any of the menus. Any suggestion how can i reinstall it in my phone?
    I am not getting how you were trying to re-install that application in the phone? since typically you can re-install it in Black berry AppWorld. Along with this you can also utilize AppWorld to scan the QR code the PlayBook stats in the pairing procedure

Hey don’t worry dude you can simply follow the below mentioned steps in order to get the application reinstalled once again.

• - on Playbook beneath main menu, you have to tap on cog on top corner and go to Blackberry Bridge.

• - Tap on disconnect your Blackberry from it and then go to your Blachberry phone and uninstall the Bridge. (Though you don’t have to do this as you have already done this)

• - As you completed with this do a battery pull or reset and for doing that hold down: alt-right shift-delete for 3 seconds at least.

• - And if possible you should also do a reset on your Playbook and while you do this I think once you eliminate the bridge application on your phone and restart it. you require to do the similar thing for your PB so it doesn't look for the previous connection.

• - Re download the newest bridge app v. 1.0.4.9 from the blackberry appworld.

• - go back to the Playbook to Blackberry Bridge and tap on set up again and follow the instructions for setting up your phone again.

• - don't allow it revert back to your old phone's pairing.

Hey thanks dude this is really awesome, and i think i was getting problem at the last step only, because i have downloaded the application from the appworld but the only thing that i was not doing correct was to pairing it with the newer settings and that’s why was getting the error, noob me,..:p