Thread: Does wireless sync possible with Blackberry Bold 9900

Does wireless sync possible with Blackberry Bold 9900

Hi, i am quite confused with the title i have mentioned like whether the functionality i have mentioned in the title is presented in the phone or not? Does the 9900 have functionality for a wireless sync to Outlook on a desktop pc? It would be glad if someone let me know about the same, as i have bought the phone before some time and would like to know about all such features. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Does wireless sync possible with Blackberry Bold 9900

I am quite unsure about this thing that you have mentioned because i haven’t ever heard about the Emails syncing with outlook. Because as far as i know the only thing possible is to sync the contacts and the calendar only with the outlook.

I am quite unsure about this thing that you have mentioned because i haven’t ever heard about the Emails syncing with outlook. Because as far as i know the only thing possible is to sync the contacts and the calendar only with the outlook.
    Yeah exactly i have the same opinion as the above user like Google and Hotmail do wireless Sync, but Outlook only on a Blackberry enterprise server.

BlackBerry Enterprise Server assigned to be the middleware package that is part of the BlackBerry wireless platform. The software and service connects to messaging and collaboration software such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell GroupWise on endeavor networks and forward emails and synchronize contacts and calendar information among servers, desktop machines, and mobile devices.

as mentioned above you can Not do that unless you are on BES.

You can make use of Google contacts and calendar to sync those two with Outlook, but email using BES doesn't sync except for a number Internet service provider’s. I think Google mail will does this but it is rather slow from what I have read and possibly Yahoo.

And as far as BES is concern the thing that i know about it is like you must have to have account on BES then only you can start syncing.

I would like to recommend you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the thing that you are expecting to know from us.

I would like to recommend you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the thing that you are expecting to know from us.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion you have given but still i am not sure about the BES exactly. And will you please let me know how can i make account in the BES?

I would like to recommended you that you should visit the here, as they have mentioned all the information regarding configuring the BES account in your phone.

But before you continue with the same, they have mentioned some requirement specification, so just go through that first so that you can have better idea.