Thread: Will the iPhone 4s SIRI application work on blackberry phone

Will the iPhone 4s SIRI application work on blackberry phone

Hello friends, i have seen the iPhone 4S phone and i liked the SIRI appliction which there in the phone. I really wanted the application in the blackberry phone, so i wanted to ask that is there any application which is similar to it or the SIRI application will work on the blackberry phone. So is there a way then please tell me so that i can get it and make it work for me. Thank you.

Re: Will the iPhone 4s SIRI application work on blackberry phone

The application which you are talking about is not been applicable on the blackberry phones, and also that application will be working on some of the iPhone, such that it is not working on iPhone 3G and older version phone. So you can't get that application on the phone.

There are application for the blackberry phone which is somewhat related to the SIRI applicattion, so you better check it out in the blackberry application store and you might get the application on the phone and also you will be able to use the application for you. So you can try the following application which are the,

Voice to Go
    My Caption
    DriveSafe
    Vlingo

The application which the above user have told is not work as the SIRI application worked, so it is of no use that the application which you will get it is of the use and also you might not get the beneficial of the applications.

The Vingo application is very much closer and also it is similar to the SIRI application, and also you can use the application, but you will not get all the features which you use to get in the SIRI application, but i think that the blackberry will try to make it better and also will try to bring out some new edition which is somewhat the SIRI application is. The competition is there among the companies, so the application will be there for the blackberry user. So you have to wait for the application to come.

The blackberry is making some of the application and in that it is the making the Vingo plus, which is the ahead version of the vingo application and this application will be working as same as the SIRI applcaion is working for the iPhones, so you better wait for the application and you will be able to get the application on the blackberry application store.

It is great that the blackberry is making the application for the blackberry users and also it will be great to use them, i was thinking to switch off to the iPhone, but now i will not go to it and will stay on the blackberry.

I have heard that the application is been available for the Android phones and also there are some of the blackberry application is been available on the android. I have switched to the android phone and i am able to get the application which i been available for the iPhone and the blackberry, so i would suggest that you can go to the android smartphones and also you will be able to get the application which are there on the other phone, such as the SIRI application of the iPhone and BB Messenger of the Blackberry, so you will be able to enjoy the application which is there on the blackberry. So it is great deal and also it is the best for you.

I would suggest that you better go for the Vlingo application which is there available on the blackberry application store and also it is of free, so you can use it and also can get some benefits of the SIRI application. But the later the blackberry is coming with Vlingo plus, which you can get and it mostly be same as the SIRI application.

I wanted to tell that, some of the user told that you can get the SIRI application on the android phone then i would tell that you will not getting on the phone, but you will be getting some application which are same as the SIRI application, then you will be able to get it and also you can use it as the SIRI. If you wanted to have SIRI application on the Blackberry phone, then you will be able to wait or use the Vlingo application which is somewhat SIRI application.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me and also i will try to get it and try to get a new version of it for me. I really wanted to use that in the phone.