Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46

    Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    Hi, i play video games on my Playstation 3 gaming console and now i want to get the best capture card for this device. i need some best configurations based card that works to enhance the gaming performance on the device. can anyone use any such capture card for this PS3?? if yes, please your experience. This is helpful for me. thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    I want to be suggest you for check the the dazzle dvc 100 capture card. This is well that works to fix your gaming storage kind of problem. the main benefits of the card is being it works to connect the card with PS3, TV and the computer system. then we can easily store the ongoing gaming videos on the computer system, with the help of this card. I used this card and its result is being perfect. You can also try this and check its result.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,670

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    yes, i also read few things about this capture card. You need to just attach your Camcorder, VCR or TV to Dazzle DVC 100 to record DVD quality videos on laptop. at the time of recording this game videos, there is no need to stop the game playing task. Its really beneficial for gaming users.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    yes, i also read few things about this capture card. You need to just attach your Camcorder, VCR or TV to Dazzle DVC 100 to record DVD quality videos on laptop. at the time of recording this game videos, there is no need to stop the game playing task. Its really beneficial for gaming users.
    I have owned this device for a little over 5 years. WIth the help of this capture card, i was able to record the gaming videos on my laptop system. after that this videso is being really helpful for me. i used this card and nothing wrong happen on it. i used manual for setting up the connections between this laptop and the TV system. At the time of setup, i don't need to do any driver installtion on system. This is really helpful for us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,869

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    The EasyCAP DC60 costs $10 from eBay. This is also one of the popular capture carde that works well with the PS3 gaming console. it can capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. This is really helpful for the gaming user who want to record the videos with the high quality based sound technology.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,438

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    The EasyCAP DC60 costs $10 from eBay. This is also one of the popular capture carde that works well with the PS3 gaming console. it can capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. This is really helpful for the gaming user who want to record the videos with the high quality based sound technology.
    Version 1.0.3.0 for the EasyCAP DC60 USB 2.0 Capture card works well with the windows based computer system. most of the gamer has been confident to handle windows OS. Hence there is no problem at the time of connectivity and the recording this gaming video on windows based system. For Mac OS X or other system it might be work well but it need compatible driver for this task.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    I read something about the Adaptec AVC-1400 Gamebridge Console Video capture card and i think this card is being also works well with your PS3 system. Usb 2.0 Interface is also being presents on it. Hence there is no huge connectivity problem on it. it works with plug and play facility. that also well for connecting with running laptop system.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,008

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I read something about the Adaptec AVC-1400 Gamebridge Console Video capture card and i think this card is being also works well with your PS3 system. Usb 2.0 Interface is also being presents on it. Hence there is no huge connectivity problem on it. it works with plug and play facility. that also well for connecting with running laptop system.
    Capture cards are a class of video capture devices designed to plug directly into expansion slots in laptops. WIth the help of this cards, we can easily capture the videos and gaming events on to the computer system. We need to simply attach the cature card between the PS3 gaming console and the computer system. there are several capture card presents on the market but at the time of choosing such capture card, its manual gives describtions about it. system requirement section of this manual help to gives the describtions about the compatibility and all such things. Use such informaiton and your compatible capture card.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,023

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    I have an EasyCap USB Capture Card, which i bought last week. Now all are setup with the perfect combinations. I found its information on manual. Also the Youtube video helps me for this connectivity task. You can also use such help for more information about such setup informations.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46

    Re: Need Best capture card for Playstation 3

    Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I have an EasyCap USB Capture Card, which i bought last week. Now all are setup with the perfect combinations. I found its information on manual. Also the Youtube video helps me for this connectivity task. You can also use such help for more information about such setup informations.
    Thanks. This is really helpful for me. Now i decided to buy the EasyCap USB Capture Card for my Playstation 3 gaming console. It works well and it helps me to fix the gaming problem. now with the help of this capture card, i can capture all the videos of games. i used it for capturing the Counter strike and the other kind of gaming task on it.

Similar Threads

  1. Need Component Capture card details
    By Oren10 in forum Hardware Peripherals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-08-2009, 11:32 AM
  2. Capture card for Wii to PC
    By Andrzej in forum Hardware Peripherals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-06-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. Software for TV capture card
    By One4u in forum Windows Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-03-2009, 09:53 PM
  4. GeForce 7300GT - is it a capture card?
    By sankarvichu in forum Monitor & Video Cards
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:50 AM
  5. Capture Card
    By hubert420 in forum Monitor & Video Cards
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-05-2008, 01:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •