Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich on current generation tablets

Ice Cream Sandwich on current generation tablets

I want to get more information about android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Mobile OS. I want to buy best configuration based tablet pc that works great with Ice Cream Sandwich Mobile OS. One of the tablet that i already decided to buy is being Sony Tablet S. Is there anybody knows more information about it?? If yes, then please share your valuable result for such ICS with current generations tablets. Thanks.

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich on current generation tablets

Ice Cream Sandwich, will soon be available on the entire Xperia line of gadgets from Sony. This is possibility that to access the mobile phone that comes with the ICS on this next generations tablet pc. Originally, the tab was being designed to work with Honeycomb, but now they are running with this ICS. that is very useful and the result comes with this combinations is being also very excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Ice Cream Sandwich, will soon be available on the entire Xperia line of gadgets from Sony. This is possibility that to access the mobile phone that comes with the ICS on this next generations tablet pc. Originally, the tab was being designed to work with Honeycomb, but now they are running with this ICS. that is very useful and the result comes with this combinations is being also very excellent.
    yes, initially i used similar kind of tablet pc for my system and it will be works well. Now i have seen that the android 4.0 OS is being works well with this tablet pc. i used this tablet pc in last two month. initially it contains the honeycomb OS. then i install ICS on it. now performance helps to improve its performance. This is well and it works to get the adavced technology on it.

The Ice Cream Sandwich is out with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and so we have to say that you can get such useful OS on your tablet . ICS will not thrust Android-powered tablets into a head-to-head competition with the iPad. But surely we can say that this ICS definitely works on tablet pc. compared with the other portable device, this table pc not makes any installation kind of problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    The Ice Cream Sandwich is out with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and so we have to say that you can get such useful OS on your smartphone. ICS will not thrust Android-powered tablets into a head-to-head competition with the iPad. But surely we can say that this ICS definitely works on tablet pc. compared with the other portable device, this table pc not makes any installation kind of problem.
    Some phones and tablet pc have already been announced as shipping WITH Android 4.0 ICS. The reason is being simple. Most of the user wants to get the result for this tablet. this is well and it will be work to enhance and get the latest features on this tablet pc. Try this and check its details on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    Some phones and tablet pc have already been announced as shipping WITH Android 4.0 ICS. The reason is being simple. Most of the user wants to get the result for this tablet. this is well and it will be work to enhance and get the latest features on this tablet pc. Try this and check its details on it.
    Few articles states that the Tablet S is rumored to be getting it but not confirmed yet. This is just the indications that the tablet pc initially contains the Android 4.0 OS. By most of the time, such tablet PC contasins the honeycomb OS but now it will be comes out with the ICS. this is really well and it works to fix your compelx issue.