Thread: Does anyone is using Keynote on Ice cream Sandwich?

Does anyone is using Keynote on Ice cream Sandwich?

I want to use Keynote presentation software for my mobile phone. i used android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich mobile phone OS and it works well. I need this keynote software that helps me to make the presentation level documents on this smartphone. can anybody already use this software on ICS?? If yes, then share installation and usefulness experience over here. I try to do this installation and useness task on it, but it goes failure. thanks for any such help.

Re: Does anyone is using Keynote on Ice cream Sandwich?

Keynote is a presentation software application developed as a part of the Work productivity. latest version of this product is being Keynote 5 and it will be work well with the mobile phone. this is best and it will be work to fix this type of installation problem by using the android market. yes, the android market provide such applications that works to install it on easiest way.

Apple has released an update for Keynote, bringing the version up to 5.1.1 version. It helps to improve the performance of the presentations documents that presents on the android phone. It takes forever to change slides or generate new ones, and frequent crashes. Then i take help of the android market and it will be work to fix this installation problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    Apple has released an update for Keynote, bringing the version up to 5.1.1 version. It helps to improve the performance of the presentations documents that presents on the android phone. It takes forever to change slides or generate new ones, and frequent crashes. Then i take help of the android market and it will be work to fix this installation problem.
    The reader of PowerPoint presentations, made available by windows based system. while the similar kind of software also presents on the android phone. that is Keynote software. android market provide such apps setup files. if it doesn't hold this setup files, then the online download and installation also works to do this installtion taask. this is well and it will definately works to fix such complex issue.

I used this keynote on my android 4.0 ICS OS and it works well with the proper manner. It may be tempting to go to the creation of graphics and animation at the start. This is very useful software that works well with the Android OS. AT the time of downloading this application setup files i found its details information. this is well and it will be work to fix the complex issue. this is well and it works to fix the complex presentations level problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I used this keynote on my android 4.0 ICS OS and it works well with the proper manner. It may be tempting to go to the creation of graphics and animation at the start. This is very useful software that works well with the Android OS. AT the time of downloading this application setup files i found its details information. this is well and it will be work to fix the complex issue. this is well and it works to fix the complex presentations level problem.
    Keynote has become the best application to make presentations on ICS. i don't think that there is any serious problem exist on it. In that case, we need to simply use the software that works on ICS. Hence i would be say that there is necessary to fix the complex issue on it. Few third party sites also gives descriptions about it. Read its manual for getting complete information about it.

Thanks for such valuable information. now i try to perform this software installation task on my android 4.0 ics mobile phone. i hope that it works to positive way. this is well and it definable work to fix the kinds of complexity problem onto it. This is well for presentations point of view and it works to fix the complex issue.