Thread: Ice cream sandwich helps to improve dual core phone performance

Ice cream sandwich helps to improve dual core phone performance

I want to buy smartphone that contains dual core processors. I read so many articles abotu this issue and thet explain that the Android 4.0 ICS mobile OS works to improve performance of the dual core phone. is this correct or something? if anyone knows something interesting about it, please explain here. thanks in advance.

Re: Ice cream sandwich helps to improve dual core phone performance

The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich has been optimized for multi-core processors. Hence i also say that this ICS will be also work to enhance the performance of the dual core phones with this ICS mobile OS. it iwll be also effective with the single core as well as quad core processor based mobile phone. if we correctly install such ICS os on it, then this is really heklpful for phone user.

Android 4.0 is the best two mobile operation systems in the world. hence with the combinations of the dual core processor based mobile phone with this OS is being really helpful for getting the higher level of the performance on it. This is well and it will be work to fix the complex issues on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Android 4.0 is the best two mobile operation systems in the world. hence with the combinations of the dual core processor based mobile phone with this OS is being really helpful for getting the higher level of the performance on it. This is well and it will be work to fix the complex issues on it.
    Yes, both the combinations on mobile phones helps to definately improve the phone performance. this is well and it will be work to fix your complex issue. This ICS with the dual core processor is being very useful for getting the correct advanced level result on it. AFter finishing such OS installation task, we need to choose for install process, only apps that comfortable with both the processor and the ICS. this is well and it will be work to fix such compelx installation problem.

The HTC Evo3D has been available to me for a combined total of 38 hours. this mobile phone contains the ICS mobile OS with the dual core processor based phones. This is well and it will be work to fix such complicated problem on it. I use this mobile phone and performance of this phone has been improved after finishing the installation of the ics OS on it. This is well and it works to fix the complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    The HTC Evo3D has been available to me for a combined total of 38 hours. this mobile phone contains the ICS mobile OS with the dual core processor based phones. This is well and it will be work to fix such complicated problem on it. I use this mobile phone and performance of this phone has been improved after finishing the installation of the ics OS on it. This is well and it works to fix the complex issue.
    All you’ve really explained is that dual core phones have a shorter battery life. While the ICS will be also provide the better apps that works to save battery life. IF you can use the ICS, then you can find such apps on the android market. this ICS si well for getting the improved performance on such dual core phones. Manual of the phone also work to improve the performance of this smartphone.