Thread: Does the first quad-core phone able to run ice cream sandwich??

Does the first quad-core phone able to run ice cream sandwich??

I just got to hear somewhere, that someone was saying that first quad-core mobile phone is being arriving on market. i was really exciting about it. I want to buy such kind of quad-core processor based smartphone with the android 4,0 Ice cream Sandwich. As per my own knowledge, HTC launches such quad core phone. If is this correct, then please tell me that is this compatible to run the Android 4.0 ICS OS or not. I need some interesting things about it. I hope that many mobile user also knows more things about it. Then please share your knowledge here. This is helpful for me. thanks.

Re: Does the first quad-core phone able to run ice cream sandwich??

As far as i know that the first quad-core phone comes in 2012 and i hope that yes, it must be helpful for the developers to launch it with the most popular android OS. this is well for handling the apps on it. Afetr launching such kind of smartphone, then only we can understod clear things abotu it. this is well to wait some time and then take decision abotu whether it works or not.

This is most complex issue. as per i knows that this product is still not available on market. We definitely need to wait some time. I hope that the smartphone manufacturer definitely describes more things abotu it. After all the created this product.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    This is most complex issue. as per i knows that this product is still not available on market. We definitely need to wait some time. I hope that the smartphone manufacturer definitely describes more things abotu it. After all the created this product.
    Ok, BUt now i need to buy one of the best configuration based smartphone. i initially think about such quad core smartphone. if this phone is being not available on market then should i buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone or not. Should i wait for the quad core phone or buy this available Galaxy Nexus smartphone? This is better for me to get the right information about it. thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactron View Post
    Ok, BUt now i need to buy one of the best configuration based smartphone. i initially think about such quad core smartphone. if this phone is being not availabel on market then should i buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone or not. Please let me describe that should i wait for the quad core processor based phone or buy this smartphone. this is better for me to get the right information about it. thanks for any help.
    If you immediately want high configurations based smarrtphone that runs such ICS OS, then this samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone is best. otherwise, wait for few days. i am sure that you got good news within few days. htc has been decided to launch the quad-core smartphone in early 2012. you can definatley get such high configuration based smartphoen if you wait some time. otherwise this is also best for you.

yes, i also think that this Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone is best so faR FOR performance point of view. i used this phone in last three month and nothing wrong happen on it. i think this is also helpful to you for getting the correct response on it. hence buy it and get its respective performance.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    yes, i also think that this Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone is best so faR FOR performance point of view. i used this phone in last three month and nothing wrong happen on it. i think this is also helpful to you for getting the correct response on it. hence buy it and get its respective performance.
    HTC Pyro 2GHz Quad Core Phone Runs Android 4.0 a.k.a Ice Cream Sandwich. hence if you want smartphone type of the tablet pc, then this is also best things so far. It is a fire red devil with a 2GHz quad core Snapdragon processor and a 12 megapixel camera is being also presents on it. Download Free Pyro HTC Touch 3G Java Games to your mobile phone. This is also well for gaming purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    HTC Pyro 2GHz Quad Core Phone Runs Android 4.0 a.k.a Ice Cream Sandwich. hence if you want smartphone type of the tablet pc, then this is also best things so far. It is a fire red devil with a 2GHz quad core Snapdragon processor and a 12 megapixel camera is being also presents on it. Download Free Pyro HTC Touch 3G Java Games to your mobile phone. This is also well for gaming purpose.
    Possible design and specs of an upcoming handset codenamed HTC 'Zeta that have also provide the quad-core processor. thsi is the smartphone that may be comes in early stage of the 2012. we need to wait for few days. definately you got the best result for this quad core processor based phone with ICS.

the first quad-core tablets coming out in the next few month. but if you immediately want such high configuration based smartphone, then the Samsung galaxy nexus is being incredible. it comes near around Rs.17000 to Rs.18000/-. you can check its more details and if like then buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    the first quad-core tablets coming out in the next few month. but if you immediately want such high configuration based smartphone, then the Samsung galaxy nexus is being incredible. it comes near around Rs.17000 to Rs.18000/-. you can check its more details and if like then buy it.
    two days before, i also looking for the phone that based on the quad-core processor. then i contact the official site expert person. they told me there is so much time left for such phones. hence finally i was decided to buy this samsung phone. it works great and nothing wrong happen on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    two days before, i also looking for the phone that based on the quad-core processor. then i contact the official site expert person. they told me there is so much time left for such phones. hence finally i was decided to buy this samsung phone. it works great and nothing wrong happen on it.
    Thanks for such impressive information about quad core processor. i was found the date of released of this smartphone. Yes, there are so much time left for such smartphone released. hence i decided to buy this smasung galaxy nexus phone. this is well for me and it works to get the correct result on the smartphone.