Thread: Are there any 3G Ice Cream Sandwich phones

Are there any 3G Ice Cream Sandwich phones

I want one of the smartphone that comes with Ice cream Sandwitch and it specially provide the 3G technology support. Is there anyone used such kind of smartphone, then please share your mobile phone model number here. This is well for me. I know that most of the phones comes with 4G but i need 3G on my smartphone. Reason is simple. 3G technology is being popular on my country. SO, Do let me know intresting phones that comes with the 3G ICS facility. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Are there any 3G Ice Cream Sandwich phones

AT&T is being one of the best that works well with this 3G technology. Anything on AT&T is basically 3G technology. You can simply use such AT&T sim card on your ICS smartphone. this is well for you. Just try to buy any phone that compatible with ICS and then use AT&T network for this 3G technology. This is well managing the advanced features and surfing internet web sites.

There are few high end 3G ICS handset comes to Verizon. YOu can select one of that kind of phones. if you goto the verizon smartphone site, you get features selections facility. with the help of this category selection, you can find number of verizon phones that compatible with ICS and 3G technology. Hence try this and get the valuable result on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    There are few high end 3G ICS handset comes to Verizon. YOu can select one of that kind of phones. if you goto the verizon smartphone site, you get features selections facility. with the help of this category selection, you can find number of verizon phones that compatible with ICS and 3G technology. Hence try this and get the valuable result on it.
    I used Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone with this combinations and it works brillently. it works well with 3G technology and the result comes with us on ICS phones. this is inbuilt Androi 4.0 ICS OS i found on this phone. Features 3G, 3.7? AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS and many other things present on it. You can also like such features.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I used Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone with this combinations and it works brillently. it works well with 3G technology and the result comes with us on ICS phones. this is inbuilt Androi 4.0 ICS OS i found on this phone. Features 3G, 3.7? AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS and many other things present on it. You can also like such features.
    Motorola RAZR series mobile phone has been provide almost similar kind of features. You can check its result for getting 3G technology based Ice Cream Sandwich phones. Features TFT display, VGA camera, Bluetooth. The slimmest smartphone, combined with fast 4G data, and a powerful processor make the proper combination with this Android 4.0 OS on it. Its also an option facility on it.

I think, some HTC phone is supposed to come out soon, all 4G. This HTC phones has been also capability to work with both 3G and 4G technology on your ICS smartphones. SO, hope that you can also think about this HTC phones. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I think, some HTC phone is supposed to come out soon, all 4G. This HTC phones has been also capability to work with both 3G and 4G technology on your ICS smartphones. SO, hope that you can also think about this HTC phones. This is well for you.
    Most of the network provider company has been provide the facility to switch from 3g network to the 4G network. They possibly takes some money for doing this task. Hence i would be say that try to locate the correct sim card that works well for getting the 3G technology based sim card for you mobile phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    Most of the sim card provider company has been provide the facility to switch from 3g network to the 4G network. They possibly takes some money for doing this task. Hence i would be say that try to locate the correct sim card that works well for getting the 3G technology based sim card for you mobile phones.
    Thanks for such valuable information. As you mentioned abotu the phone and its sim network provides facility to convert the 3G network to the 4G technology, is best. If that's true than I'm a happy camper. Its really well for solving the complicated problems on it. This is well for you me and hope that anyone who want such phones, also looking similar kind of facility on there smartphone.