Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich Search Widget now available on Gingerbread device

Ice Cream Sandwich Search Widget now available on Gingerbread device

Hello i have bought the new mobile phone that initially running the Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread mobile OS. When i check its inbuilt applications i found one interesting apps on it. i look the Google Search Widget and it is almost similar to the Ice Cream Sandwich Search Widget.Can anyone describe its more information related to this Gingerbread OS. Thanks for such helpful information's.

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich Search Widget now available on Gingerbread device

I also see this apps on Gingerbread. it works really well. Launcher is smooth and looks great! This applications works like similar to work on the Gingerbread mobile OS. Hence i hope that it doesn't give any problem on its mobile phone. This is really helpful for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I also see this apps on Gingerbread. it works really well. Launcher is smooth and looks great! This applications works like similar to work on the Gingerbread mobile OS. Hence i hope that it doesn't give any problem on its mobile phone. This is really helpful for us.
    this is mostly depends upone the android theme that you used on your smartphone. if the theme of the both the smartphone is being same but the os is being different then such apps also looks almost similar. it also works well with each of the smartphone. i can just suggest to you for check such apps version number. then check that version is being really compatible with this gingerbread phone. this is well for improving phone performance. Try it and check its details.

If you want to upgrade the mobile phone performance then android market provides similar type of search engine widget for this phone. try to use it and find out suitable widget for you smartphone. this is well for you to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its details.