Thread: Can I use my Wacom Bamboo pen with Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032??

Can I use my Wacom Bamboo pen with Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032??

I used Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032 Tablet PC in last two week and It is being running with windows 7 starter. Almost two weeks are completed but i would be know that should i used my previous Wacom Bamboo stylus pen with this tablet or not?? Also i need to get the driver for running the digitizer on it. Can anyone experience about it? If yes, please share your knowledge here. Thanks for any help.

Re: Can I use my Wacom Bamboo pen with Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032??

As far as i know that the really old Wacom Bamboo pens will work on a Tablet PC. Hence i don't think that there is any problem arrives after using such pen with tablet pc. You can simply try to check the details about it. This is well for you to fix such complex issue. Fujistu recently announced the Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032 Tablet PC and most of the time such new technology based product should be compatible with the previous hardware devices. Hence i think try to make the proper connections and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    As far as i know that the really old Wacom Bamboo pens will work on a Tablet PC. Hence i don't think that there is any problem arrives after using such pen with tablet pc. You can simply try to check the details about it. This is well for you to fix such complex issue. Fujistu recently announced the Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032 Tablet PC and most of the time such new technology based product should be compatible with the previous hardware devices. Hence i think try to make the proper connections and check its result.
    I try this combinations and must say that it doesn't work. The Bamboo pen is not compatible with Wacom's tabletPC digitizers. I experience about it and it really not work with each other. so, check other pen that work with each other. This is well for you to avoid future issue which may be happen on this tablet..

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I try this combinations and must say that it doesn't work. The Bamboo pen is not compatible with Wacom's tabletPC digitizers. I experience about it and it really not work with each other. so, check other pen that work with each other. This is well for you to avoid future issue which may be happen on this tablet..
    If i correct Windows 7 Starter is not comfortable with the tablet pc. Hence first sure that this OS works well or not. Then think about the pen compatibility. This windows 7 starter is being also one of the reason that makes problem with Wacom Bamboo pen. I would be say that to try with the Windows XP Tablet Edition 2005 on your tablet and then check the pen compatibility. I am sure, such pen works well to fix your problem.

None of the Wacon pens will work with such tablet pc. I ask to the official site experts of this table and they also told me its reason. such tablet is being built with the OEM panel and the computer manufacturer needs to provide the pen. there are inbuilt pen comes at the time of purchasing this tablet. Hence they said that buy the pen that provided by the seller. This is best combination with this tablet pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    None of the Wacon pens will work with such tablet pc. I ask to the official site experts of this table and they also told me its reason. such tablet is being built with the OEM panel and the computer manufacturer needs to provide the pen. there are inbuilt pen comes at the time of purchasing this tablet. Hence they said that buy the pen that provided by the seller. This is best combination with this tablet pc.
    If you need some useful driver for this tablet pc, you can go to the official fujitsu website. All of the ST5032 drivers, specially digitalizer drivers are available at the fujitsu website. Just go to that site and download your tablet pc drivers. This will surely fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    If you need some useful driver for this tablet pc, you can go to the official fujitsu website. All of the ST5032 drivers, specially digitalizer drivers are available at the fujitsu website. Just go to that site and download your tablet pc drivers. This will surely fix your problem.
    I buy this tablet pc last week and i found that the video controller driver is the only driver missing. Then yes, i go to this official fujitsu website. then i perform downloading driver task on this tablet and follow the instructions on screen to install this driver. It works and now all are seems ok. Hence I think you also need such kind of help that works on your tablet.

Thanks for such valuable reply. i really waited for such valuable infomraiton that works to get the compatible driver. it will be also helpful for me to use the stylus pen for this tablet pc. It really helpful for me.