Thread: Android Ice cream sandwich update on Kindle fire

Android Ice cream sandwich update on Kindle fire

I have heard that the XDA had successfully ported ice cream sandwich run on kindle fire. Most of the thing work in it like Touch panel and Hardware graphics. However there are several things which stopped working after that and they are Audio, wifi, accelerometer and light sensor.

Re: Android Ice cream sandwich update on Kindle fire

The tablet made by Amazon is definitely a great product: for less than $ 200 offers an excellent quality / price incomparable to other tablets. The problem however, is mounting a heavily modified version of Android from Amazon to integrate with its services, certainly not with the same functionality as the original system.

A few days ago, XDA developers forum was published in the procedure to install CyanogenMod 7 on the Kindle fire by JackpotClavin user. Today another user in the same community, g1011999, began working on Android tablet settings Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 pc tablet Amazon prices. In its standard version, alum Tablet is based on Android 2.3, but uses a highly customized version of the manufacturer to promote their services. This explains the interest in these experiments that are attracting Zenithink modding zt-180.

Now, that may not necessarily be a bad thing. We actually found the user interface of Amazon-modified to make it easy and pleasant to use? But Android itself somehow. That said, it still lacks the full functionality of an Android tablet that some users are looking for. Most worrying is the omission of the Android Market, which has applications far more than the alternative of controlled Amazon.

Kindle fire is a hot topic these days. Yesterday, I told you about Amazon releasing the source code for the fire, then, shortly after, we found the device was rooted. Fast forward to today, where we find out now, the Android Market is now easily installable on the budget tablet. Things are moving quickly here.

I dont think that the Amazon is looking forward to update it Kindle fire. I have heard that they are looking for to release second version of Kindle fire tablet PC. As far as i know that it is a very less expensive tablet pc