Thread: How to add Birthdays and Relationships for Contacts in Android ICS

How to add Birthdays and Relationships for Contacts in Android ICS

Am looking forward to getting Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS emulator. The problem is I am not able to add the birthday and relationship info to my contacts which I have synced from the Google contacts. There is an "Add Another Field" option but It doesn’t include any kind of option there. What can I do? Is there any way or any app?

Re: How to add Birthdays and Relationships for Contacts in Android ICS

Life Is Better On uses both an online and an application, I use the Android version. ON The software was originally a user interface but in its last it becomes a Widget and contact manager that can replace the system Android. From my point of view the turn just taken the application is in the right direction, just replace the contact manager is more consistent with its use and you get the best understanding without having fully tested. Replace the user interface was a little too intrusive. Even if one can easily imagine that the goal would be to have an operating system developed by the operator and integrating ON, it would still be good not to impose it for advanced users.

Re: How to add Birthdays and Relationships for Contacts in Android ICS

“Smartr Contacts” combines clear your contacts in one app, and thus you get quick access to all means of communication and paths. But whether it can agree with your privacy-conscience, a single app to access your SMS and e-mail account, and, to all social networks, is left entirely to you.

Note: This application requires Android OS 2.1 or higher. On the download button you will be Android Market forwarded through which you can install the software.