Thread: Does Nokia Lumia 800 having the Nokia/Ovi Music Unlimited in India

Does Nokia Lumia 800 having the Nokia/Ovi Music Unlimited in India

Hi guys I am from Indian I like to know this where it is likely or not I have recently bought this phone and I was searching this but unable to find it I keno it is still available in India can any one tell me how can I able to get the song trough this I would really like to know this thanks in advance

Re: Does Nokia Lumia 800 having the Nokia/Ovi Music Unlimited in India

I am sorry to mention that's not out there as Nokia has simply announced that it's pulling the plug on its Ovi Music Unlimited service in most of the markets where it absolutely was out there. China, India and Indonesia in conjunction with Brazil, Turkey and South Africa are the sole exceptions, though they'll in all probability follow suit sooner or later.

Yeah this is often correct though the Ovi Music Unlimited service never managed to measure up to the expectations Nokia had for it. which is, despite the very fact that music giants like Universal Music, EMI, Warner Music cluster and Sony were all a neighborhood of the project. still the Nokia says the DRM-restricted nature of the music downloads and therefore the lack of carrier support, because the main reasons for the fiasco. however the markets clearly desire a DRM-free music service.

The reason why they are doing this is often as a result of they create a replacement higher music store download issue with higher quality within the songs. Maybe they place CD quality in there as a result of currently the OVI had mp3 quality however i'm undecided

This is very a bummer currently Nokia is to close up its Ovi Music Unlimited subscription service in Finland, with it potential that the corporate would possibly shut the service in different markets additionally. Nokia offered a 1 year subscription to Ovi Music Unlimited with the acquisition of recent Nokia mobile phones, permitting its customers to download the maximum amount music as they needed and keep the tracks once the subscription amount ended.

You’re completely right however It seems the Ovi Music Store can stay open, it's currently the subscription services that are affected. It’s another blow for Nokia, that supposed on delivering a music service that would rival Apple’s standard iTunes platform the service was moved to the Ovi complete in plan to popularize the service to finish users however at the instant developments look to own confirmed its efforts had failed.

As far as i do know that India, China and Indonesia will still subscribe, whereas in different countries like Turkey and Brazil subscriptions expire once six months. It is, sadly, a battle between titans whereas Nokia is well aware that "the market needs a free service like DRM locks," you'll be able to imagine what and the way several counter currents can to blow the record corporations.

Wall they assert that there'll be no disruption to the service for our existing customers within these markets or anyone who in the future purchases an Ovi Music Unlimited-edition device from stores whereas stocks last they will still relish unlimited downloads for the period of their original Ovi Music Unlimited subscription and keep those tracks forever

i suppose finally they are simply realizing what a stupid plan CWM was given the handsets, price and DRM.

Ovi Music on the opposite hand is awesome.