Thread: Executive Folio for Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

Executive Folio for Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

Anyone help me about Executive Folio for Fujitsu Stylistic Q550? anyone yet tried Executive Folio for Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 sells on official site? anyone have any detail about it? i mean what is the weight of it and is this worth to buy? Please if anyone ever use this than let me know your review about Executive Folio.

Re: Executive Folio for Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

In the past few weeks I was able to test the Q550 and can only say that it really is a good device. There's only one thing that the tablet could do better: Windows 8! If any of you decide for the Q550, I can still give to good advice - you definitely want to have the Folio. In this case, the Tablet PC protected and it looks really good.

The Executive Folio case is specially made for the Q550 and thus also has the notches on the right positions. On the back is for the camera and fingerprint reader. Inside that, the pen can be made for business cards and also obtained in a meeting place.

Folio Fabrics has continually developed to offer not only stylish and complete protection of versatile functions that make your work pleasant. By folding the Folio cradle into a stand that offers different viewing angles.

Executive Folio for Stylistic Q550, Folio Case is the perfect fit and your on-the-go lifestyle. Folio Case Fabrics has-been greatly intended to present complete protection and stylish, while aussi presenting versatile Functionalities to improve your experience.

Executive folio marred the white back of the device. it leaves scratches and black marks on the tablet which look really bad. That is the only reason for delay in shipping because they are try to fix this problem. Fujitsu just replace my device and sent me new case, but again same problem. black marks again on the case. so i again replace it.

The tablet fits perfectly into the cradle and is stuck there. This ensures that when Trasnport or just not when holding falls out. Incidentally, there is even a small opening for the cord of the pen.