Thread: Is Android has Ice Cream Sandwich as last significant update?

Is Android has Ice Cream Sandwich as last significant update?

I liked the Android operating system but I have not purchased any of the Android device by now and that is because I don’t think that android has reached to the top of the improvement level. This is very dissimilar to the iOS and there is still a long time to get to that level, I think. Now they have released the Ice Cream Sandwich and I want to ask you people that if you people really think that this is the most significant update for this. I want to know this because I ,want when I go to purchase the Android phone for me then that must be at the op of its improvement.

Re: Is Android has Ice Cream Sandwich as last significant update?

No one can say that this is the final release for the android. its a technology and things got to be better day by day and you will keep of getting updates time by time. But yes, I can say that this might be stable for some time and a lot of bugs and issues will be resolved by this.

I feel so lucky that the first Android Ice Cream Sandwich phone is going to be in my hand but there are many people who are reporting that there is no Flash support for the new OS. It has also been confirmed by Google, because the company says that Flash will be available on their ICS with the Adobe released version. Adobe announced this in turn rather to stop the development of Flash for mobile. That would therefore mean that Android Ice Cream Sandwich never would receive a suitable version of Flash. But that is again contradicted by Google, because it claimed that Adobe is indeed a Flash version and that releases Android ICS.

I have used that and I dont think that there is any bug with that which should be fixed in the next release. So this might be the final release for this.

I think that there is no more modification needed for this but noone knows that when that come with some new feature. I will wait for that.