Thread: How is the fujitsu Q550 tablet pc for reading and notes-taking

How is the fujitsu Q550 tablet pc for reading and notes-taking

I would like to know how is the fujitsu Q550 tablet pc as prime requirements in the tab is for reading,taking some notes , and use for the pdf documents. As I’m a student I would like to know is how is the performance of the fujistu Q550 as my requirements is just reading and taking down some notes. So for this I want your suggestion should I buy this or is there any other tablet pc.

Re: How is the fujitsu Q550 tablet pc for reading and notes-taking

As you are looking for the Q550 tab and your requirements for the tab is also minimal then I must say that you should definitely go for the tab.

Actually as you have mentioned that you want the tab only for the reading through pdf files and the word documents and also want for taking down notes than I must say you that fujitsu Q550 is an good option but there are also many other tabs you should look for.

My opinion would be that you should go for the low cost tab as your prime concern is minimal and do not require high performance or any high features then it would be better you should try buying some low cost tab. As I see going with the q550 tab is just senseless as the features in this tab are more and if you requirements in the tab is more than buying the tab with high requirement will be just waste of money. So I would suggest that you should go for buying with the low cost tab rather than going with the q550 tab.

I would like to know which are the tabs with the low cost. As mine requirements are the same and don’t want to go with the high cost tabs.

If your requirements are just reading and taking notes then it would be wise that you should go with the low cost tabs and there are many tabs in the market from where you can purchase from. From my point of view you should try going with the kindle fire. As this tab is specially designed for the reading and taking notes. I think kindle fire would be am better option for you.

I’m using the kindle fire for reading and taking notes. The best thing which I liked the most is that one can download eBooks from the Amazon and which I think is the best part of this tab. And as the tab is light weight it is easy for carrying also. I don’t mind you buying the Q550 tab butmy advice would be that you should go for the kindle fire as you are gonna just read and take some notes and there is no meaning of going with the high rates tablets.

Can anyone help me with the providing the specification for the kindle fire as I would get some idea about it.

As there are different versions of the kindle fire but I assume that you are looking with the low cost tabs and go ahead with the specifications according to it.

• Display : 6" , 600 x 800 pixel resolution
    • Battery Life : 1 month
    • Web : Experimental browser
    • USB Port : USB 2.0
    • Content Formats Supported : TXT, PDF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
    • Storage : 2GB internal
    And you will get the tab at the offer price if you buy it from the Amazon.

As far as I’m concern you should purchase the kindle fire tab or you can also go for nook color as this tab is also meant for the eBook readers. I don’t mind if you want to buy the Q550, but seeing your requirements I recommend you to go for the any of the tab I mentioned or any low cost tab.