Thread: Fujitsu Lifebook T901 is giving low performance Index after upgradation.

Fujitsu Lifebook T901 is giving low performance Index after upgradation.

I have been using Fujitsu Lifebook T901 and i have recently configured it to dual digitizer. i7 and i have also upgraded it to Vertex 3 SSD MAX IOPS 240GB with 16 gb of ram and i have found that after the up-gradation it is giving low performance Index,i am getting the base score for graphics as 4.2, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with the same as well?? any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Fujitsu Lifebook T901 is giving low performance Index after upgradation.

I have been using Fujitsu Lifebook T901 and i have recently configured it to dual digitizer. i7 and i have also upgraded it to Vertex 3 SSD MAX IOPS 240GB with 16 gb of ram and i have found that after the up-gradation it is giving low performance Index,i am getting the base score for graphics as 4.2, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with the same as well?? any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I don't think that there should be some kind of problem with the performance after the up gradation, hope you are running the latest drivers. If possible you can just upload the screen shot of the same so i can understand your problem better and help you out with the same. Just post it here for further help.

This is what i am getting, just take a look at it and see if you could help me to work it out:

I think that there is some serious issue because your graphics is really low, i mean that even i have upgraded it and now i am having Fujitsu Lifebook T901 with 8 Gb ram and intel 320 SSD and i am getting the following:

I just wanted to know that, are you having the latest divers for the graphic card that you are using??

Yes i am having the latest drivers and i am actually having 2 video cards, one is from the intel and the other is from the nvidia, is there anyone who is aware of this problem or i am just the one who is facing this problem???

I am having the same problem and i have also ran the integrated intel card and i have found that i am getting a huge difference between the score of the intel card and the nvidia, just take a look at the score that i have got for both the cards:
    • integrated intel card -5.9
    • nvidia card-4.3

I don't know that why i am getting like this and i have not yet found the cause for the same, other than this i have found that the window also lags. If there is anyone who has found a solution for the same then please share it here, it will be highly appreciated.

I don't think that this is some kind of issue that is related to the graphics but then i think that it is related to the WEI, Actually the issues related to the WEI has been a mystery as far as i have came across them, the problem with it is that it do not take the advantage of the specific optimizations where as on the other hand the Nvidia business graphics is having some task to provide better performance as compared to the Intel Integrated graphics processor's and even though the Nvidia GPU scores lower in WEI, i think that it is still gives you better GPU for certain things like 2d and the 3d work. So i will suggest you to ignore the WEI and use the Nvidia GPU for such heavy work and for the rest you can use the Intel GPU. Best of luck