Thread: How to fix a Nokia Lumia 800 phone if it is not turning on

How to fix a Nokia Lumia 800 phone if it is not turning on

hi i just bought a new handset Nokia Lumia 800 sometimes that i unable to make turn ON my phone. i don't know why this is happening also when i trying to ON or OFF WiFi the option setting that will be stop working and after the click on that i unable to go on the WiFi screen so i just turn on the phone and after i saw that not any thing has been change. so please any one having the issue related and please recommend us ?

Re: How to fix a Nokia Lumia 800 phone if it is not turning on

yeah i think this is common issue that i am also facing the in my htc radar and someone told me that in lumia phone also having the same issue on switching the phone turn ON or OFF so i have to wait for a few minutes for the processes although and lumia is very quick but in my htc radar have so much issue on the switching on mode of airplane by itself.

hi i might come here to get the solution from that i am facing the problem on my lumia 800. which i have just charge fully today and go out might be around 5 to 6 calls i have received and also take some pics and after when i am trying connecting the WiFi i saw that my phone is completely dead i still having a enough battery when i ON the battery getting this type of issue.so even could not able to switch it back.that is completely dead. or when yesterday i just give for the repair so might the this problem don't have to face it again. if i face this issue continuously i have to go for Galaxy SII.

so well i just the link and some of the comment for this phone issue seriously i unable to get out this solution i couldn't get the helped from this. so can you able to recommend me another thing that might be help for me to out the issue so always update my solution for what still i have clear my problem so please you might have the ideas about what to do in this suication. so i just suggest please recommend a different solution for every time whenever request you.

i unable to understand when i solved the issue about the WiFi and after the when i am playing a music on my handset,after that i just turn off the music player from my phone but i found that still music is going on that i unable make off, that i have only one option to just make the phone restart after that i saw that phone also taking so much time to restart that really i saw goodbye and restart as Nokia but still it showing the light on the screen but unable to see the display on the screen. so also i have mailed about this issue but still don't get a reply me.i call also they told give the phone on service center so i just the phone on service center.

i just want to recommend you that if you have face the problem continuously i just like to say that take the help from the dealer that might be help you, that always manufacture have the better solution that will make your phone perfect, so what i just to say that may be the handset will be have fault so that is better to replace or exchange the handset so might this will be the manufacture that you will be face continuously.so before that you may want to satisfied with your problem and talk with the support staff or may i hope that you get the proper suggestion.?

yeah when i thought that it might be problem is about the software not for the hardware, so when i give this handset for software updation to service center but really unsatisfied that it is working for the 2 day after that have the same issue, that is completely waste of the money, so just i wait for the replacement.

i having a solution might be help to you when i am face the problem on my handset Galaxy SII so simply i reboot the handset so you want do hold the switch button for sometime for the around 10 to 15 second after that i automatically reboot the system that i actually help me or might be help you?

similar issue that which is continuously happen to me, so every time WiFi is automatically disconnected, after that i tried to access the WiFi setting, so you might be not have see that when you push back that will be show a black screen for a few second. for that i just tried to restart my phone after turning it off i unable to make ON my phone again.so i just plug for the charging but nothing is happen so unplugged the charge so after sometime it will vibrate and it showing a charging battery screen ON which i already plug out. it is very strange.

so many user have face this type of issue on the handset, so that i am also have the same issue about this lumia 800 that i just unable to do the switch the phone ON so when i go the shop that done something after that it is working fine, i don't know what is happening on that so thought might be i have done something wrong ?

i like to recommend you that must required a software. i thought that problem on your phone because of the software so just take the help from the nokia service center that might be help full to you. only from nokia you may be get the proper help for the query. the manufacturer only have the proper solution if your phone is on warranty that not a issue but you get a proper solution for your problem.