Thread: how can i set a message tones on lumia 800?

how can i set a message tones on lumia 800?

hi i bought a new handset that is lumia 800 but i am trying to change the setting that unable to do i don't know what is going on, if i select message tones then also by directly by default message tones has been select which i am have download a ringtones and set as message but unable to heard that ringtones, so any one suggest me that what kind of issue it can be please recommend us?

Re: how can i set a message tones on lumia 800?

hi i am also have the similar issue on my phone but problem which i am having is completely different i get solution for that upgrade the phone software after that i can able to any change might be sometime you some of the driver are remove from your handset this can be also possible so i want to suggest that just go through this might be help you or take some guide from the expert.

did you know that why this type of the simple cant be support this must be have in a simple phone i think this type of the issue should have a face that manufactures need to keep in mind about this that common think should not have to get the issue on the phone which i purchase the handset it is not a cheap handset, when i talk this about so told me to give the handset on the Nokia service center only for 1 day it will be repair it. because of these who thinking about have been left. so that just gave to service center i am waiting for that what the result will be come.

while i had a similar issue like you.when i am having a Nokia phone that i change the setting with the help of the user guide and they check my problem and after it will be working. so for that i want to suggest you that just try to change the phone setting once try for that you want to go to the menu and after that you might be get setting option then just go on setting and change the default setting or might be restore setting so after 5 to 6 sec it will be automatically restart your phone so wait for the start the phone and try to set the message tones which ever you like to set that might be working

hi unable to believe that when this software might be get corrupted the feature which the manufactures had gave on the phone any time you may be get the issue on your phone when i receive this type of issue i just spend some money to repair that neither my phone have the warranty so i just gave to service center to repair.

while i am having a Nokia handset with a qwerty keypad so i am happy with that handset because i bought at cheap rate, after some day when i am trying to set the message tones but i unable to set on my handset i don't know what kind of issue so after taking the help from the friend that some time that tones which you download that might be not supported so i try another tones that is working fine so after that i able to know that it is not a issue about the phone that file is not support by the handset.

hi friend when i am getting the issue on to set a message tones so i have been tried everything to get the solution but i failed in getting the answer, so when i had been try even with zune software but not success in getting the solution different solution had been tried but unable to get the solution so any have the ideas what this actually have the issue?