Thread: Need help on Not getting full signal on Nokia Lumia 800

Need help on Not getting full signal on Nokia Lumia 800

Look like I have an issue with my Nokia phone . I am not getting proper signal on Lumia 800 its just not don’t have full bars on my other windows phone (HTC) this phone just me 1 or 2 bars where i work other phone which was giving me full to 4 bar can anyone here help me on this I would really like to know this this is really frustrating

Thanks

Re: Need help on Not getting full signal on Nokia Lumia 800

I have same problem, I simply exchanged my focus s for the Nokia LUMIA 800 last week as a result of i used to be obtaining horrible signal strength with the main focus s at work compared to my iPhone four. i will be able to check up on the Lumia 800 out nowadays after I move to work. I even have nice signal at home however if I do hold it within the death grip my bars drop from five to three.

Extremely awful I went into a and lost ALL signal and therefore the phone would move to emergency solely. i'd go outside and restart the phone and it'd be fine. i am curious since the phone does not return assembled and art screws with everything if they did not smash the antenna somehow. WiFi works fine. At home I even have one to four bars, never five. If signal does not improve I aiming to have a difficulty, since I had to manually order this.

My friend contains a iPhone four that n high signal areas 3-5 bars, they appear to indicate identical strength. however after I was in a very low signal space a book store in l. a. , and he was ready to retain a pair of bars and truly build a decision whereas my Nokia Lumia had the no service icon and wouldn't even permit a text out.

I've noticed this too. i have been having serious signal problems, happening as low as one bar from 3-4 bars. My Samsung Focus would typically have five bars, and perhaps drop to 3-4 within the same areas, however never enough to possess calls begin calling it off. this is often extremely disappointing, and enough on behalf of me to think about swapping for a special phone. this is often extremely not sensible

I live in a very poor signal space myself. I simply got the phone nowadays i am not all that impressed with the signal thus far, however the world is thus spotty it might are to abnormal decision traffic nowadays too. I arrange on comparing signal strength to the neighbor Nokai N8 to ascertain if i am keeping this phone. there is not enough signal during this space to possess a weak phone.

I ve currently had the phone for a number of days. I've solely tried it uncased for a number of hours, however I noticed no distinction in signal. I had a replacement sim place in which did not facilitate initially. currently when a number of days I truly keep an indication most places. {i extremely|i actually} suppose it refreshes really slow when it picks up or looses bars. the sole poor factor that is when it shows no signal and will not let me decision out. it is not quite pretty much as good as my previous Blackberry, but . My solely major gripes thus far is that the abysmal battery life and 0.5 the calls I build the individuals say I sound muffled or as if i am talking in a very hallway.

yes i exploit my phone for business and may not afford to possess my shoppers aggravated as a result of I sound like i'm muffled. I did tests with my lumia 800 and Focus S and therefore the decision quality, whereas faraway from excellent on Focus S was still brighter and clearer in nearly each instance. Shame as a result of i used to be simply getting down to LOVE the Nokia otherwise.

What i believe it should be a software signal indicator looks to indicate weaker signal strength than on alternative devices, though this isn’t the most effective live of signal strength and will be a calibration issue. i'm unsure though