Thread: Cannot get sound after receiving the call in Nokia Lumia 800

Cannot get sound after receiving the call in Nokia Lumia 800

I have Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and I am using it from last some days. In my mobile phone I have windows 7.5 operating system. Now whenever I try receive the call in my mobile phone at that time I cannot hear the sound person who has called me. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Re: Cannot get sound after receiving the call in Nokia Lumia 800

I have gone though the problem which you are experiencing in your mobile phone and I would like to tell you that you have to make sure that volume is not mute and low in your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone. If you have already checked this then and volume is proper then I will suggest you to reset your mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone you have to check whether same problem occurred or not. most of the time by resetting the mobile phone can solve this type of issue.

If resetting the mobile phone does not help you to solve this problem then you should contact the Nokia service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that they will give you proper solution and then your problem will get solved.

Re: Cannot get sound after receiving the call in Nokia Lumia 800

I have first tried to solve this problem resetting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and dafter resetting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone also I was facing the same problem and after that I have connect the Nokia service center and they find it was hardware fault and I get replacement of the mobile phone.