Thread: Call receiving glitch after updating Nokia Lumia 800?

Call receiving glitch after updating Nokia Lumia 800?

I have this odd problem I just updated my phone last night and after that no when I receive the call I can able to here the caller but to the caller they are unable to hear me its like nothing on the other side as if I have muted the call please any one here can help me on this as I am now totally unable to use my phone and before this the phone was working perfectly fine so please guys I would be glad id anyone of you help me on this thanks

Re: Call receiving glitch after updating Nokia Lumia 800?

What I recommend is duplicate everything, then do a tough Reset of the phone thus it goes back to the factory settings. Then take a look at out the phone. If drawback persists, then probably a hardware issue. however if it works fine, then apply one tweak at a time, soft reset and take a look at phone calls. chance you will find the cause , maybe?

Even i'm additionally having a similar drawback when update Receiving calls is patchy some enable me to terminate, some don't. Phone is admittedly slow moving between screens. I am thinking to continue through to nowadays and then probably back to Nokia for an exchange.

Hey are you able to tel me that's there a replacement SIM card within the phone..or is it an older SIM card that somebody slow down to a micro SIM size? is that this a known drawback with slow down sim cards? I even have an analogous drawback and my temporary sim is indeed cut in size. Please tell me regarding this i'd ready to assist you

Yeah I hev even notice when update apparently it's as a result of if you lower your volume to zero it additionally lowers the speaker after you speak. thus simply pump up the degree after you calling somebody that worked on behalf of me. Hope this may additionally works for you