Thread: Cannot use handsfree after enabling the FM in Nokia Lumia 800

Cannot use handsfree after enabling the FM in Nokia Lumia 800

Hi friends I am using Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone in which I have windows 7.5 OS and I am happy with this mobile phone. The only problem which I am using is with the FM. When I turn on the FM in my Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after that when I use the hands free to make calls from my mobile phone at that time I get sound interference. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot use handsfree after enabling the FM in Nokia Lumia 800

I think you should first connect another headphone with your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after connecting another headphone with your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you get the same problem with other headphone also then it means problem is with your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone otherwise problem is with the handsfree.

I have tried all the possible solution to solve this issue but still I am facing the same problem. I have also tried different handsfree in my Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone but after trying the different handsfree with my Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone also I get the same problem. now please tell me how to fix this issue?

According to me you should first take the backup of all the data from your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from your mobile phone you have to reset the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone then you have to first go to the setting in your Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone and after going in to the setting you have to select the about option and in the about option you will get the reset phone option. now you have to select the reset phone option and then you have to select the Yes option and after that your problem will get solved.

As far as I know after resetting the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone your problem will get resolved but if that idea does not help you then you should visit the Nokia service center and then you have to tell them about the handsfree problem and then they will give you solution.