Thread: Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 with windows 8

Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 with windows 8

By now, I have used almost all the things with the Windows 7 but not the multitouch and the autorotation. If they managed to function then I will not think much before switching to the Windows 8 permanently. This is having really better touch experience and I don’t think that this is comparable to anything else. I want to know that if the multitouch and the autorotation can be made better in any of the way? Please share your ideas and thoughts about this over here.

Re: Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 with windows 8

I think that launching a Windows tablet for the general public seems to be a heresy as long as no one expected the touch interface for Microsoft because it seems to see it to Windows 8. However, Fujitsu Launches Q550 but destined for a public and this is more receptive to having Windows machines.

The tablet comes with a multitude of accessories, such as we find in the box a docking station to add four USB ports directly to the tablet, for example plug in keyboard / mouse in an office environment. There is also a stylus which is absolutely essential with the current interface of Windows. With your finger for example it is not very easy to use Internet Explorer and a lot of buttons for which a mouse is a miracle and quickly become inaccurate because of their small size with a finger. There is also a true HDMI port complete USB and audio jack.

Hello friends, I am also thinking to get the same but before I go for that, I would like to have more information about this. So I request you all to post as much information as you can for Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550, so that it will be easier for me and also other users who are searching for the same and somehow get to this thread. Thank yo so much in advance.

Here are the specification that you are going to get along with the Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550. I hope that this will be enough for you to have a good idea regarding this.

• IPS LED display 10.1 inch (1,280 x 800 dots)
    • Intel Atom Z670 microprocessor at 1.5 GHz
    • 2 GB DDR2 800 MHz
    • SM35 Express Chipset Intel
    • BIOS Flash EPROM
    • Aspect Ratio: 16:10
    • Brightness: 400 cd/m2
    • Contrast: 500:1
    • Viewing angle: 160 ° / 160 °
    • Input Device: dual digitizer pen and capacitive multi-touch screen capable of detection of 4 points of contact.
    • Intel GMA600 graphics (DirectX 9)
    • Hard Drive 62 GB SATA SSD
    • Slots for SD and SDHC cards, SIM cards and modules SmartCard
    • Connections: 1x HDMI, 1x USB2.0, 1x line out and headphone, 1x docking port.
    • Fingerprint reader
    • 802.11b/g/n WiFi
    • Bluetooth 3.0
    • TPM modules and optional GPS/3G/UMTS
    • 1.3 Mpixel Web Camera (rear) and VGA (front)
    • Charging base equipped with 4 USB ports
    • Li-Ion Battery interchangeable 4-cell 5240 mAh
    • Dimensions: 275 x 192 x 16.2 mm
    • Weight: 750 to 860 g (depending on battery installed)
    • Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit

Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is for professional applications. Although apparently this is not seem very different from domestic predicament today. Actually there is very little in common with them. Its most obvious distinguishing features are its processor, an Atom Z670 1.5 GHz, and operating system features, which is none other than Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit.

The user experience provided by a device is depends largely on the quality of the screen. And the tablet Fujitsu Stylistic features a capacitive unit equipped with an IPS panel 10.1 "high quality. It is multi-course and also can interact with using your fingers other than this, it is also included stylus a nd you can make use of that. The ultimate accessory is crucial whenever we need to manipulate it as accurately as possible, draw or take notes. The performance of the tablet Fujitsu Stylistic is remarkable. the sensitivity of the screen to interact with their fingers is not too high, which together cause a slight latency that sometimes not entirely satisfactory.

Everything has some positive and negative points and in case of Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550, it is the same. So I am listing some of them over here:

Positive Points:
    • It boasts quality construction and great strength.
    • The quality of the IPS LED display is high.
    • Its configuration allows you to run Windows 7 fairly solvency.
    • Advanced anti-theft Protection fingerprint reader and TPM optional
    • Interchangeable Battery.

Negative:
    • The sensitivity of the screen using your fingers is not too high, and suffers from a slight response latency.
    • The pen can not be attached to the back of the tablet.

You must use the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 and you will realize from the very first moments that the use is simple as compared to any other operating system operating system. You will always get the higher performance with this. I can tell it for sure because I am using the same and having the same experience with this.

I like this because it is running Windows 7 with it and providing the smooth performance with that. There are many of my friends who are running the same and none of them are having problem with this. So you can go for this without any doubt in your mind.

Thank you so much Bhadran, I was searching for the specification of this and you have posted this very nicely.