Thread: Solution to increase the battery usage in Nokia Lumia 800

Solution to increase the battery usage in Nokia Lumia 800

This is the best phone that I have ever got but the only problem I am having is the battery life I have tried everything but nothing helps. I am really annoyed as I am unable to use this phone to its fullest so guys I will be really pleased if anyone here can help me on this issue. Can anybody suggest me any possible cure for battery issues thanks

Re: Solution to increase the battery usage in Nokia Lumia 800

I was additionally facing constant downside and that i did the update that imagined to fix this issue didn’t work however recently I browse a article that said A second software update can improve to power potency, and als a second update introduces additional enhancements to battery life and battery charging.

So the 1st update might not fix the matter, however i hopes the other can

i assumed my iPhone 3GS had a foul battery however the 'Amazing Half-a-Day' phone very takes the Mucky with battery life I had to use a phone box nowadays as my battery went flat over 3 hours use and concerning half-dozen hours stand by increase that Nokia do not appear to be very admitting a lot of with the exception of turning off the options I've paid sensible cash to be included after I ring Nokia Care i buy some person giving me conflicting info there is a sensible reason why apple have increased market share in Smartphone’s supply|they provide} fantastic hardware and that they offer a far higher when sales package That settles the battery downside in Lumia I counsel get an iPhone 4S

im watching all this closely as im due an upgrade soon.Im not a windows fan however i really like the design of the Lumia and am tempted to convey windows another go however as i cant get a phone that wants constant charging. i assumed i examine bragging how long its battery can last compared to alternative phones within the same market. And for those reasons I’m passing it

Windows Phone does not even enable the phone user to shut applications. you'll be able to switch to a different app, however if there's free run-time memory, Windows Phone can keep the app within the background Windows Phone can on its own decide when it absolutely closes an app, or not with no management given to the user, and where very little to the app developer, too . the sole manner for a Windows Phone user to actually shut a Windows Phone app is to reboot the phone

Battery life is pretty poor. this can be as a result of, as all high finish next generation devices makes a lot of use of network association continuously which ends up in additional power consumption. Solely thanks to optimized operating system and fewer demanding Hardware however additionally thanks to access to net that isn't as essential as in case of windows. However currently Users will alter settings themselves to extend battery performance

• Turn off the Wi-Fi when not required
    • You can configure the phone so as to scale back energy consumption and increase battery life
    • You can enable automatic mode “Battery Save is often active when the battery is low or activate the save till consequent battery charge.
    • Turn off some services that need a network association, like synchronization of email and apps within the background
    • Switch off your phone whenever you don’t decide to answer any calls, for instance, whereas you're sleeping
    • Switch off the vibrate perform of your phone and use the ringtone solely.

Hope this facilitate

The cases of the Lumia battery life are being reported by quite one person, surely this can be a case of hardware or software issue and therefore they have to tug their finger out and acquire it sorted to form their customers happy I for one and proud of the phone aside from the problems I even have listed, please hear your customers Nokia, before you lose them

This is risky news for Nokia i used to be considering a Lumia as my next phone, not currently .not till they issue a more robust response. Nokia you wish to pay attention to your customers a lot of thus with a replacement product.

I never left any apps running thus i do not assume the difficulty is said to leaving tasks running. i ponder if there's one thing within the build short circuiting the battery, i am no EE though, thus it’s simply a wild guess. Either that or like individuals are saying, a foul battery batch, as there are undoubtedly individuals out there obtaining excellent battery life. I got an email back from Nokia support with the stock customary recommendation of close up Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3g, everything trying forward to a true answer.

I think , i am pretty certain that 'standby mode' is outlined because the phone being powered off. It does not count as standby mode if you are simply not using it at the time. When the phone is on the 'standby mode' you must saving the battery

I simply Left mine alone for an hour and solely dipped two hundredth in order that would create a 50hour standby. I even have noticed that as soon because the screen is clicked on not simply unlocked it connects with the Wi-Fi. Might it's that the Wi-Fi on the Lumia could be a real battery drain i'll leave Wi-Fi off tomorrow and check.